LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Yessss my favorite time of the year. A couple more years and I can be a fan of my team again and this clown will be gone. How has everyone been lately? Because of the bubble non traveling we don’t wanna be here ring we couldn’t have our annual gathering. Wives ok? Kids good? Typing fingers healthy?

1 part of me is happy it’s over early this time but the other pet loves to see him get there in arms reach and lose on the biggest stage.... nonetheless the bozo went packing. Shut up and fish.

This. I miss the underdog Kobe Lakers days.

TBH, they did get a better roster than last season. AD being hurt REALLY showed who's team it was. AD is the best player on the Lakers. Period.

No shame in that game. LeBron is 36 years old.

B6C91868-6409-4F65-B640-C0740B550B76.jpeg

Thought LeTrash made everyone better?

Obviously AD is the most important Laker. Time to trade for a proper PG.

But we all know what will happen.

We'll get Soft Cast 2.0 from L36ron now that we already have the pre existing injury.
EXACTLY. Dame played his tail off against Denver, but not ONE person said Dame doesn't have enough help. I swear the narrative surrounding LeBron. My god.

Son didn't even THINK about jumping for that rebound. Guy has no heart, legends don't let the score break them. In THIS era 20/30 points can be overcome way easier with so many shooting the 3 well. Dude is not a leader.

Dude is so pathetic when it comes to self confidence.

This statement serves two purposes and it's by design.

1st. Has an excuse built in if they lose.
2nd. If they win, he has his Jordan moment (Flu game if you want to call it). I bet if they move on at some point you'll see him make it a focus only to be faking play lights out to onlly come out in crutches.

I know Skip can be a bit much at times, but he is right on the money with LeDrama Queen. Stop talking and trying to control the narrative, let your play on the court do that.

Instead you have "journalist" defending him and still calling him the "king"
Glad this clown is gone!! He lost and really got blown out........he isn’t as good as people think he is.
Agreed, the "legends" his followers tell made this guy a god. He is a good basketball player, but he could have been so much better without the whining or staged acts.

Not enough talk about how his ***** *** walked off the court. His whole facade was completely taken down last night. The truth will ALWAYS come to the light...
That loser mentality deserves it's own thread. To much of that happening and people letting it fly.

My man pull out ALL those receipts people were hyping this team up. I can't wait until he is gone so I can be proud of the Lakers. Now he has turned them into a clown show.
Dude looking up at legends. Best example of I wish I had that.

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN.

Plus a few of my own additions throughout the years:

-Blown TWO 2-1 leads in the Finals (DAL in 2011, GS in 2015)
-Blown ANOTHER 2-1 lead (BOS in 2010)
-Blown a 3-2 lead (DET in 2006)
-Part of the team with the largest losing deficit in NBA Finals history (average loss of 14 points per game, SA in 2014)
-Missed the playoffs his first two years
-Record of 22-33 in NBA Finals games (UPDATED)
-Builds school as a front for his own personal memorabilia collection of 100+ game worn shoes.
-Missed the playoffs more times than MJ (3 times to MJ's 2 with the WIZARDS)... BUT I THOUGHT HE'D RATHER NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS THAN LOSE IN THE FINALS, so no problem
-Misses the playoffs in first season out of the weak east
-Lied by saying the Heat won less games the year before he got there to continue implying that he still has not ever been on a superteam.
-Waits until after getting beat down to bring the cast on his hand out.
-Lost as many Finals as Mike won.
- lebronze has 2 games in the playoffs (in 2011 and 2014) when he scored under 10 points.
-Had to have Nike release an "Earned Not Given" print ad and t-shirt to try to brainwash the younger generation, weakminded, and blind into thinking that he had actually done something.
-4/10 in the Finals doesn't mean much, that's less than 50% of the time.
-2 of those Finals wins came in * seasons (lockout shortened year of 2011-2012 and 2020 fake bubble season

And some additions based on recent events:

-Blown ANOTHER 2-1 lead (PHX in 2021)
-Complains about not being 100% and AD's injuries, but proceeds to lose to a 1-armed CP0, who was healthy for literally 1 QUARTER of 1 GAME in the 6 game series.
-Went to the locker room way too early in Game 5 (around 5 minutes left), probably completely demoralized his team for Game 6. Great leader.

200.gif
giphy.gif

Who me?! Bruh I love trolling y’all pathetic dudes in this pathetic thread. Been doing it for quite some time now. We’ll see what the energy is like come playoff time in 2022 old head. In the meantime....4X’s 😂🤣.

Let these people live

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom