LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

20210606_222841.jpg

Dude always has to be in the media outlets. Dude just enjoy the early exit and spend time with your family.

At times it probably sucks to be his son, like dad enough already we trying to go on vacation and you have to be on IG.

Not a lebron fan, but I have no issue with what he did. I'm not gonna just sit there and listen to some entitled fans wish death upon my child. That s**t is unacceptable.

Last edited:
Dude is such a front running sucker. Snitches on players and snitches on fans. He should be lucky no one cares for Enes Kanter or else his message would actually hold weight. China very well did tell Lebron to shut up and play basketball awhile back and he did exactly that.

Does your opinion change now that we know what the fans said or does your hate for Bron run so deep you will allow that behavior?

there was no confirmation the fans said that. and bron was pretty nonchalant about it in the presser. def not givine off energy of somebody that was just told of hopes of his kid dying in a car accident.

they probably called him a ***** like usual.

Dude is such a front running sucker. Snitches on players and snitches on fans. He should be lucky no one cares for Enes Kanter or else his message would actually hold weight. China very well did tell Lebron to shut up and play basketball awhile back and he did exactly that.
This turned into a clown response quick. Sit down with your Karen *** lol

I mean dude gives you so much ammo without resorting to family. I could go four quarters just off his hair.
Talking about someone’s kid is grounds to get stepped butt naked in the middle of the street. You just don’t do that. It’s like mentioning someone’s grandma is dead or something like that. You deserve a beating from everyone around you

Back
Top Bottom