LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

My goodness, when Lebron continues his decline and AD has to get his shoulder re-evaluated in 6-8 weeks, Kuzma, Horford, and Caruso are gonna have their work cut out for them.
I was listening to Shannon this morning on my way into work dude really said Davis going to play 70+ games this season.

Sigh LeBron fans man, I feel bad for Kuz dude is really about to get all the blame. Because LeBron isn't about to blame his friend/client.

he got injury prone davis now but no one else on that team. Then they gotta ask the pelicans to delay accepting the trade so they can save some money or have davis not accept a $4 million trade bonus :lol:

Yup. Skip read off his CVS receipt long of injuries Davis has had. It will probably only continue.

Truthfully I am not surprised or upset by him saying this, these young cats man some damn fools.

Would've been the greatest thing ever if shaq punched him in the face. hollins legit might be the dumbest person ever on espn. Said lebron is better than Jordan because he has more assists and makes his teammates better.

Would've been the greatest thing ever if shaq punched him in the face. hollins legit might be the dumbest person ever on espn. Said lebron is better than Jordan because he has more assists and makes his teammates better.
Screenshot_20190621-094237_Chrome.jpg

**** **** a cornball. Dude hasn’t even posted in the NBA thread since his Rockets choked vs GS the second year in a row :lol:

Lebron took Boobie Gibson to the finals , he is clearly the King
The way I see it, since to a lot of people Chips is secondary ....

KL is the best NBA player ....
KD is down, so he just lost the spot.

Facts .....he didn't have to join a super team to win! He was the superteam.

Back
Top Bottom