LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Kawhi is the new chosen one. He’s brought balance back to the NBA. Lebron not winning another ring in LA is one thing but Lebron not winning for the LA Lakers while the LA Clippers rise to a championship is just too rich. Good luck promoting Space Jam sucka!

Difference between LeBron fans and Laker fans.

LeBron Fans
Sith.jpg

Laker Fans
tumblr_n7drtbOrCm1qex0dmo5_250.gif

I am SUPER HAPPY for Kawhi for moving like that, I have been a Laker fan long before LeBron came. However seeing all his little ***** *** fans come to my team repping so hard. It is a glorious day seeing his fans have a nervous breakdown. I am already on the lookout for a Leonard jersey. Lakers organization were way to cocky this entire move and I am glad it came back to bite them.

Kawhi with his squad walking into Staples center.
tumblr_mjafwtTcaS1s7sn9ho1_500.gif

espn be on their BS again.

Look at that video title. What Kawhi did was more boss than anything lame james did. He told a player to team up with him and demand a trade. Then told the clippers and raptors to go trade for paul george and he'll sign with them
Screenshot_20190707-054319.png

Look at that video title. What Kawhi did was more boss than anything lame james did. He told a player to team up with him and demand a trade. Then told the clippers and raptors to go trade for paul george and he'll sign with them
I don't like Lebron, but he did that with AD.

Only difference, PG had no leverage, he had a long term contract vices 1 year left for AD.

DAMN Dame's dagger 3 destroyed the Thunder in more ways than we could have imagined. With all these moves in the west could this be the last time the Thunder make the playoffs? I expect growth from Kings but the damn Walton effect they might backslide. The Kings and Thunder might be fighting for that final spot.

When it’s all said and done, Kawhi will go down as a better player than Lebron even if neither of them wins another ring.
I think Kawhi win one with the Clippers he certainly leap frogs LeBron in some peoples eyes and widens the gap in other peoples eyes. Win a ring with two franchises considered practice squads for much of the NBA's history.

I been telling a lot of people that they are to far up Lebrons *** to open their ****ing eyes and don't let greatness pass them by.

Not only KL .... but there are others .... Lebron has never been the GOAT, he has never dominated an era .... there has been way ti many people winning rings and doing the same ****.

Last edited:
On NBAtv talking about "Lebron with a 1 year layoff from the Finals" as if he CHOSE to miss the playoffs :rofl: these networks just can't get out of their own way. Constant excuses and goal post moving.
Dude was sitting away from everyone else on the Lakers bench, you know something I think I will sit out this playoffs. Let someone else eat for once. LMAO.

Bron really thinks that if he gets the same amount of rings as MJ they'll be equals, never. How can they be equals when Bron has been jumping from team to team (building superteams) to get his rings, when things aint going his way he wants out, dude aint loyal and he's the NBA's biggest *****. In my eyes dude aint worthy enough to be called the:emoji_goat:

sometimes i like to sit back and imagine how close lebron to having no chips at this point in his career

can you imagine the storylines, the media narratives

i mean heat won over a young okc team, but imagine if they had won, we might still be looking at kd, harden, westbrook

that ray allen three on the spurs, kawhi would be a three time champ and probably fmvp rn

cavs against warrios, draymond doesnt get suspended and dubs have 4 rn, maybe not maybe they dont get durant for 2 years

and lebron in his 16th season w no chips, having tried and tried again w different superteams hahahaha

sometimes i like to sit back and imagine how close lebron to having no chips at this point in his career

can you imagine the storylines, the media narratives

i mean heat won over a young okc team, but imagine if they had won, we might still be looking at kd, harden, westbrook

that ray allen three on the spurs, kawhi would be a three time champ and probably fmvp rn

cavs against warrios, draymond doesnt get suspended and dubs have 4 rn, maybe not maybe they dont get durant for 2 years

and lebron in his 16th season w no chips, having tried and tried again w different superteams hahahaha
build a time machine and make it happen

All them networks be on that Lebum bandwagon B.S Kawhi is 100 times the player Lebum will ever be

Back
Top Bottom