LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Yeah they have a squad which I am happy, however James will think he is the GOAT if they win. Dude look at the guys on your team that you needed to win. Never that.

I honestly don’t get why people even mention his name in goat conversation this is the most overrated player in the history of the NBA. Whine cry complain your way to the top SMH Lebum is a complete joke.

Last edited:
No one is afraid of Troy Daniels, Jared Dudley, KCP, Alex Caruso, or a continuing disaster on defense that Lebron is.

Thank you no doubt you will get a little scoring from AD but I never trusted his health I’m expecting the Suns to at least score 120 against this defenseless team. Love the Lakers but don’t want them to win nothing with Lebum around.

Despite our “star power” now, a lot of the core true fans aren’t exactly ecstatic about this team that was “built”

I would’ve rather let the young guys develop and mesh together well (get it out the mud)...we’ll see how this experiment goes

Despite our “star power” now, a lot of the core true fans aren’t exactly ecstatic about this team that was “built”

I would’ve rather let the young guys develop and mesh together well (get it out the mud)...we’ll see how this experiment goes

Love the Lakers and I hope they get back to showtime one day but I don’t want Lebum to win nothing nothing nothing

This is why I was actually disappointed they didn’t trade for him last year. I was loving the idea of The Filmmaker gutting the entire team for AD. Despite the way they finished, a bunch of those players were the reason they were even in contention in the first place. Now they’re another Bron injury and AD being being dunked on hard from having Kuzma and Troy Daniels leading them.

Not even AD can save you from this upcoming season Bron. You gonna have to bang night in and night out with the Western Conference big boys now :lol:

From 1st to 8th seed will be as strong as it’s ever been to get to the finals.

I am in a Laker group on FB, this what LeBron fans resorting to.
SMH.PNG

:smh:

I am in a Laker group on FB, this what LeBron fans resorting to.
SMH.PNG

:smh:
****ing idiots ... they should show how many rings he won with just the Lakers... bumb *** mofo.

I swear Lebron fans are absolute ****ing worst.

He's not the GOAT
He's not the greatest of this generation
Almost everyone ate (won chip during his best years)
Etc etc etc ...

**** that ***** *** ....

Dude has tried to follow Jordan's steps like a ..

Nevermind just **** him period.

Soooooooo Lebum had to take 23 back because of Nike Marketing . Lebum knows good and dang well he wasn't getting off that number and he knew that another publicity stunt from the queen Lebum.

Back
Top Bottom