LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

hi-res-d5f1de29e60d2765a02fc7e4afc34a19_crop_north.jpg

Lebronze !!!!

Ahhhh yes, and now LeCoward just pulled him and Michael Jordan closer, but not in the way he wants.

I don’t think athletes are liable to fight every single battle out there, but either support what’s right or exercise your right to tiptoe around the situation and not give an answer. For him to say Morey needs to be more educated is ridiculous. It doesn’t negate all the good LeBron does, but I’m pretty disgusted by that answer.

I don’t think athletes are liable to fight every single battle out there, but either support what’s right or exercise your right to tiptoe around the situation and not give an answer. For him to say Morey needs to be more educated is ridiculous. It doesn’t negate all the good LeBron does, but I’m pretty disgusted by that answer.

Pretty much. The fact that he didn't even acknowledge Morey's tweet as being correct despite the ramifications is what's REALLY alarming. Lebron basically gave a pro-China/anti-rights notion.

Y’all really out here tap dancing for a white man that has never spoke about social justice issues relating to black Americans, but he can run his mouth about China. F morey. Speak about American issues you bum. Lebron the goat on and off the court.

My thing is, I don’t think executives should be firing off tweets that put people in situations that they may or may not want to address. That’s unprofessional no matter what the cause is to not have a unified front with your organization. Adam silver doesn’t tweet or speak off the cuff. Instead of players in China there doing business and playing they have to now play geopolitical commentators on issues they know nothing about. I shouldn’t have to fight for every cause if I am uneducated or don’t feel passionately about. God knows tons of white people dont give a flip about our fight

What a little coward

But.
rs-177309-42-64945449.jpg

Man that China money is LONG, got guys willing to speak out on other issues biting their tongue. I get why he didn't speak out but on the other hand you speak out on everything else.

In other news LeBron still making things about himself with this latest pic.
72226301_2521528464596564_9025914600503115776_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom