LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

how is he a coward? Why should he speak about china when america is the greatest human rigghts violating country in the world?
DimpledWearyChimneyswift-size_restricted.gif

My thing is, I don’t think executives should be firing off tweets that put people in situations that they may or may not want to address. That’s unprofessional no matter what the cause is to not have a unified front with your organization. Adam silver doesn’t tweet or speak off the cuff. Instead of players in China there doing business and playing they have to now play geopolitical commentators on issues they know nothing about. I shouldn’t have to fight for every cause if I am uneducated or don’t feel passionately about. God knows tons of white people dont give a flip about our fight
No comment, I think they should fight for their freedom. However if I am a public figure I am saying no comment, I would turn the conversation right back to the issues we still haven't addressed here in the states. Media and everyone else trying to sweep things under the rug over here, yet Kap still isn't employed and unarmed black people are still getting killed. F what is going on over their, let them fight their own battles.

Shifting off political topics LeBron appears to back to his all star level defense.

Sigh first play of the game dude already letting you know how it is going to be. :smh: One play LeBron didn't even run back on defense.

how is he a coward? Why should he speak about china when america is the greatest human rigghts violating country in the world?
The US is consistently ranked as one of the countries with the most personal freedom in the world each year by all of the human rights ranking indices. Is it perfect, no. But it's far from "the greatest human rights violating country" when countries like North Korea and Iran exist.

Take the blinders off and get educated.

lebald and other players not gonna speak out about china and mess up their money. he sounds like a fool though saying morey needs to do more research.

The US is consistently ranked as one of the countries with the most personal freedom in the world each year by all of the human rights ranking indices. Is it perfect, no. But it's far from "the greatest human rights violating country" when countries like North Korea and Iran exist.

Take the blinders off and get educated.
Yeah, that was a dumb post trying to say america is the worst.

First of all...y'all don't even care about China lmao.
Personally don't care what is going on over there, and as an average person I would speak out. However if I had money tied up over there like them I would say nothing. I would rather say nothing than say something and try and backpeddal on it.

First of all...y'all don't even care about China lmao.
Screenshot_20191015-131303_Chrome.jpg

It's not about China ... it's about this ***** *** always wanting to be a super hero. Always trying to pad his chest. Always trying to insert himself amongst the greatest of all time. Yet his always exposed ....

This is the worst type of MF ever. Dude has so much yet is so ****ing insecure. What he said is the stupidest **** ever ... imagine if no one spoke out about slavery because the radimicarions were severed. If MLK didnt March for equality ... I mean **** he knew the consequences he is dead .... like **** this MF. Can't wait for his ***** *** to just ... ugh. **** him!

It is kinda funny how china is bullying the nba and its players. The league and players have made themselves known to be outspoken about issues. Even kerr and popovich know not to say anything.

trump need to step in and do something about lebum. take his citizenship away or something. the demise of lebum and im all for it.

Screenshot_20191015-131303_Chrome.jpg

It's not about China ... it's about this ***** *** always wanting to be a super hero. Always trying to pad his chest. Always trying to insert himself amongst the greatest of all time. Yet his always exposed ....

This is the worst type of MF ever. Dude has so much yet is so ****ing insecure. What he said is the stupidest **** ever ... imagine if no one spoke out about slavery because the radimicarions were severed. If MLK didnt March for equality ... I mean **** he knew the consequences he is dead .... like **** this MF. Can't wait for his ***** *** to just ... ugh. **** him!

So, we already put to bed this fantasy that Lebron is anywhere near GOAT status. That has been cemented for awhile.

Now we see him get exposed for the fake wokeness he pontificates about. Max Kellerman couldn't have said it better: when there's actually something on the line, literally your bottom line, are you gonna choose money or support someone's freedom to express themselves? Doesn't matter if you agree or disagree or are unsure about the substance of what is being said.

Lebron goofed big time, but I'm sure his statisticians did their calculations and figured his branding is still ok. But you don't need analytics to figure out Bron thinks Big Brother China should dictate the terms of public discourse in our own country. FOH

#notmyGOAT

i remember these “pundits” said that Lebby as a PG would be the x-factor for the Lakers...

Now all of a sudden he needs to play off-ball, and have Rondo back to run point cuz Lebby’s old washed self couldn’t keep up with Kawhi?!

ya hate to see it...
Yeah he is going to be Magic at the point. LOL

Back
Top Bottom