"Lebron, have you seen my THREE CHAMPIONSHIP RINGS?"...LOL..

Funny new ad campaign by Nike, depicting Kobe and Lebron as puppets and Kobe annoying the hell out of LBJ, cuz he can't seem to find his"3 championship rings"....a response to Lebron snatching the MVP trophy from Kobe this year....Really funny!...

(Sorry if posted already)

also....check out the�"Nike MVPuppets Chalk" vid....equally hilarious..."Post-season baby!!!......MVP!!!!"
roll.gif

"Kobe im tryna'...Move the cookies out my" i didnt even know people said oh snap anymore LOL

Is there any confirmation on who does the voices of puppet Kobe and puppet LeBron? I read some rumor that it was David Alan Grier and Keenan Thompson...

I love these! The ONLY thing that would've made them better? If they'd used Kobe's and Lebron's voices. Great ads by NIKE.

Originally Posted by BKazK

Is there any confirmation on who does the voices of puppet Kobe and puppet LeBron? I read some rumor that it was David Alan Grier and Keenan Thompson...
I figured Kobe's voice was David Alan Grier when I saw the first commercial, becuz I recognized his voice...But I had no clue who LeBron'svoice was until u mentioned Keenan Thompson, and now I can hear it. Good choices Nike...Hilarious!

i love these commercials. I didn't know in the first commercial "chalk" that it was kobe he was with, until i watched the second commercial.funny.

To me it's not that funny because dude that's doing Kobe's voice doesn't sound like Kobe at all...and like I said..the Kobe puppet looks alittle like the Count from Sesame Street.

They should've tried a little harder on that Kobe puppet, but the idea for this commercial is funny; just little things stopped it from being extremelyfunny.

And anyone saying LeBron might be pissed from this commercial, think about how Kobe would feel about the first one.
I can imagine LeBron laughing when seeing this, but I can't say the same for Kobe and the first commercial.

Back
Top Bottom