Lebron II SAMPLE. White/Navy/Crimson PICS

I picked these up the other day when i found some guy selling his whole collection in some asian street fest. Thought it was pretty cool. paid the guy 70 US .
90wutj.jpg

90wuxi.jpg

90wwg0.jpg

90wwn6.jpg

nice pickup man, i like the ones that were released better for some reason

o

Money is Overrated

ahh glad they didnt realease those, white/navy is my favorite colorway on shoes but i hate how they always ruin them with crimson 0]
alien.gif

not sure but those might be fakes, i seen a few pairs of those on Ebay and im sure some other NTers would have posted those. Nice pick up tho.....if real.

edit: i didnt read the sample part.......my bad
Even in my absence my presence is felt, i gotta tell you i'm the KING dog if nothin else.

Very good pickup for collecting purposes...

hold on to those for about 20 years and watch how much they'll be worth then. :wow:
eek.gif

::::::: teAm . Anti . ds::::::::​
yall get yo dunks from?!?!?!​
STARS on the side!!!​

i think these look better than the white / navy ones that came out..
Penny 2s or 4s / Zoom Flight 95s / HUF AM1s / Huarache Light Runners / AD21 Huarache Bursts / Stussy Huarache Lights / Mita AF1s / Easter AF1s / GM Vandals / Co.Jp Vandals / Brazil Highs / Haze Lows / Veneers / Viotechs / Caves / Argons / Sambas / Plu[fon

hey yearbook camp,

Bring those over to my house before school starts again, so I can get some good shots of them.

These should've been released instead of the other one. >:
mad.gif

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

yah people were playing a night tourny there

how much u think they worth? shrugs
just wondering

the tourny @ metro right? i woulda bought them if i went.. it's a good pic up.. no one will have the same shoes as you
happy.gif

no idea how much they are.. but niketown.com had them for $125

Super Dope Pick up. Great Find and the Price.... :frown:
frown.gif

TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820
member#1

those look ok but i think the release version was better
"I Can Accept Failure, But I Can't Accept Not Trying"

The GOAT MJ

Back
Top Bottom