LeBron IV graffiti AD. Pic added. Scroll down.

kingcrux31

Staff member
Has anyone seen this ad on the corner of Katipunan and Santolan (on the right side going to White Plains from Ateneo) by the wall of the gated Townhouses?

Pretty cool concept but the idea of the same groups working on a Nike ad is getting old and the final pieces are enh. I'll try to put up some pics when time permits.

I swear, if this ad went up 10+ years ago, I know this guy who could and would cover it with his own piece in a matter of minutes. :lol:
laugh.gif
googleearthimagejr4.jpg

Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31
My eBay. Wowowee!
NikeTalk's Rules of Conduct
Welcome to NikeTalk Philippines
Philippines Sneaker Guide

Yeah see it everyday now on the way home. It really isn't attractive at all, especially since it actually looks like any other old graffiti. And from the looks of it when they were putting it up, it took them a lot of time to do it, too. Oh well.

that's kind of a phallic "circle" dude..
you ain't fazin' the amazin'
while your gun's raisin', mine is blazin'
Sz 12 Zoom LeBron 3 Dunkman and SVSM (Away) for sale​

wow, after seeing that ad, i suddenly have an urge to buy every GR and PE color of the LB4
kicks drop inevitably like bird shh
you herbs get stuck repeatedly
for campouts and hype money​

Quote:
it was done by team manila, electrolychee and collision theory. it was presented last saturday at graphika manila.

they are quickly becoming the favorite 3 design teams for Nike Philippines..

no love for Inksurge? boo.
FS: LBIV China Edition size 9 & 10.5

Quote:
it was done by team manila, electrolychee and collision theory. it was presented last saturday at graphika manila.
:x
sick.gif
:D
happy.gif
MACNOTAPPLE x STORM THE FRONT

DS Jordan 4 "Black Cat" sz9.5 FS/FT (pref. Nike Blazers or Vans). PM me​

^Haha!

Wala ka na bang makainan kaya sa El Pollo Loco ka na rin? LOL

Quote:
jason sana ako ren. haha
:D
happy.gif

Quote:
INKSURGE >>> TEAM MANILA

I agree, however props to the concepts that Team Manila has done, they are really promoting the Filipino culture.

This is purely based on assumptions, but maybe that's part of the reason why the recent designs has been pretty ordinary, they are pretty popular now and prolly there's added pressure to maintain that popularity then bringing new designs in without alienating what made them popular in the first place.

Quote:
Avid had a great talk. He was entertaining.

I've been a fan of Avid's work for a loong time, it seems like he's always having a lot of fun in his work, which is cool to see.

FS: LBIV China Edition size 9 & 10.5

^Thanks!

Well during the TM's Q&A portion, someone asked (just in essence):

"Your subjects are very Filipino while your style is very Western, isn't it ironic?"

Haha. They're really got caught right there and didn't come close in answering the question properly. Medyo hindi marunong sumagot.

Tsk tsk.

Or baka may time na hindi ko lang narinig. Haha.

Anyway, their intro was great. Caliph8 was doing the mixing for them. I like his graffiti style. It's different.

I am really old. Those do not appeal to me at all.

[size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[size=+1](Team Back Spasms)[/size]

[/size]

astig! i see it on my way home every night. lalo na pag naka stop yung traffic light. any other places na may ganto? baka may nike person na tiga dun sa town houses sa tabi nito. hehe! oh well...

Back
Top Bottom