Lebron James Engaged to Savannah Brinson

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Why would he get a prenup for a girl thats been with him since high school?
Why wouldn't he?

If they've been together that long she should be cool, understanding actually, when he asks her to sign the prenup. Their relationship is about more than his net gross. She'll be set either way.
laugh.gif
Net worth I mean

But he's lucky he has such a down and grounded woman.

Originally Posted by voodoo

Meet a chick - first quarter
Date a chick - second quarter
Get engaged - third quarter
Get married - fourth quarter

Spoiler [+]
LeBron will be a no show at his wedding.
That's a kill. 
devil.gif

"She's been with him since high school" don't mean she ain't plotting or gold digging.

Remember this dude was in SLAM magazine back when he was a soph.  People were saying he was the best player regardless of class.  People were spreading rumors he might spend his Sr. year of high school overseas.  His high school was selling out college arenas for home games.  Kobe was sending him custom USA adidas.  The dude's hype was unreal since he was like 15.  So any chick that was "with" him back then knew what the deal was. 

Originally Posted by MonStar1

"She's been with him since high school" don't mean she ain't plotting or gold digging.

Remember this dude was in SLAM magazine back when he was a soph.  People were saying he was the best player regardless of class.  People were spreading rumors he might spend his Sr. year of high school overseas.  His high school was selling out college arenas for home games.  Kobe was sending him custom USA adidas.  The dude's hype was unreal since he was like 15.  So any chick that was "with" him back then knew what the deal was. 

This !*+@ dont rhyme.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

She looks awful. There's gotta be a better looking chick with a cool personality somewhere. I cannot approve of this one.

Dudes be reaching soooo hard on NT 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by voodoo

Meet a chick - first quarter
Date a chick - second quarter
Get engaged - third quarter
Get married - fourth quarter

Spoiler [+]
LeBron will be a no show at his wedding.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

She looks awful. There's gotta be a better looking chick with a cool personality somewhere. I cannot approve of this one.

Congrats LeBron.

She beautiful IMO.

Most dudes wish they could marry their high-school sweetheart who was a ride or die chick.

Congrats to him.

She seems like she knows the realities of being with an NBA player and is cool with it as long as he doesn't throw it in her face.

I would still get a prenup but I'd also make sure that she is set up with some real estate and millions for herself, regardless of how things play out.

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Originally Posted by BronLe

He has the potential to be better than Jordan, financially and career wise. Please sign that prenup. If she doesn't want to do it, just tell the kids that they're not getting together because your mother wants the ability to take half of the empire I've been building since 2003.
That's because he's a decent guy...

Or atleast that's how he portrays himself off the court
alien.gif

He ain't see more money than Jordan what money is he getting outside of basketball and he is Dwayne wade sidekick

Well...she stuck around cause she was the ride or die...but he DEFINITELY cheated on her ...

Oh well...congrats to her.

Have y'all even seen her in other pics or just going off of this one?? She's not ugly

LeBron with the "we aint getting no younger, so we might as well do it" move...
All kidding aside, it's good to see that someone of LeBron's status still believes in the idea of marriage; it proves that not every move he makes is a business move.

With this engagement I guess all of the rumors about the Rashard Lewis thing was false.
Best wishes to the two in the next level of their relationship though...

Publicity stunt. Better believe it. Everybody still hates #6 and he and his "camp" have been in "repair his image" mode since the summer, and she's another one of the pawns, poor girl. Everything dude do is BS and related to his "brand". I believe this is legit like I believe pigs fly.

Back
Top Bottom