Lebron James Engaged to Savannah Brinson

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

30m1mwz.jpg

wut
laugh.gif

I'ma post this in the other thread...

Congrats to Bron though
smokin.gif

Those who are smart, worldly and wise, deal with it. It's those with an agenda who refuse to understand, then not being able to deal.

nerd.gif
I would think the ones who deal with it, have an agenda and the ones who know they dont deserve it are wise, but hey idk

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by AKA LONGSTROKE

...comes with the territory. I hope that she understands that while being with someone of that global notoriety, that women of all kinds are attracted to that sort of power. If LeBron is smart, a big mouthed skeezah' will not be his delicacy of choice, if and when that opportunity arises again. There are too many fine, well educated, cultured women to bone, those with just as much to lose as himself.
What a sad life to live, knowing your spouse is going to continually cheat on you, 
dont know how they do it.
ohwell.gif
Yeah but money and fame are very poor excuses.

As Uncle Ben said, "With great power comes great responsibility". 

tumblr_ll16aa0KbP1qaol32.jpg

Most women don't care if u cheat
Just don't let them find out

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Bron's chick >>>> the other two

Nah.
Bosh's chick > Bron's chick > Wades chick

Gabrielle hasn't been doing it for me since her Bad Boys 2 days  *shrug*

Yeeessss. She is so 
pimp.gif

Bron's girl look RIGHT in that last picture too though.

Man honestly...even though they have stylists...When those guys dress up...Its incredible.

Those fits were amazing.
eek.gif

sick.gif

pimp.gif

OK, back to hating.
laugh.gif

My dude Mike Hurley was at the dinner with them last night. It was the UNKWN crew and a few Heat players. He texted me as soon as it happened.. I didn't know if I should tweet it or not
laugh.gif
But yeah congrats to him, and I'm pretty sure that pic of her sitting down ISN'T Savanna...

2012 is going to be a pretty fun year.

Edit:  SMH @ dudes calling her ugly. I think she's gorgeous, and she's a really warm/ sweet person in general.  She is Wifey material.  She's always been down for Bron from Day 1.  I remember she took her high school freestyle pictures with Bron's St. V pics in the background, and in his Jersey and such, even though she went to Buchtel High, down the street from me. 

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

She looks awful. There's gotta be a better looking chick with a cool personality somewhere. I cannot approve of this one.

What is your perception of women? Did you grow up around 10s and 9s in looks/Persona?

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Man honestly...even though they have stylists...When those guys dress up...Its incredible.

Those fits were amazing.
eek.gif

sick.gif

pimp.gif

OK, back to hating.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
cosign all that. I have to hate on them when their making bank playing basketball.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

She looks awful. There's gotta be a better looking chick with a cool personality somewhere. I cannot approve of this one.

What is your perception of women? Did you grow up around 10s and 9s in looks/Persona?
See, cats like that love the sort of dime piece, who'll oil up her butt, then flash it all over the internet.
A woman with class and aplomb, never enters the equation. 

Those who are smart, worldly and wise, deal with it. It's those with an agenda who refuse to understand, then not being able to deal.

nerd.gif
I would think the ones who deal with it, have an agenda and the ones who know they dont deserve it are wise, but hey idk

I hear ya'! I guess it all depends if the person is open and honest about what it is that they are doing as well, wouldn't you say? Some women do not have such hangups on sexual behaviours, or what would be considered cheating

Originally Posted by AKA LONGSTROKE

nerd.gif

I hear ya'! I guess it all depends if the person is open and honest about what it is that they are doing as well, wouldn't you say? Some women do not have such hangups on sexual behaviours, or what would be considered cheating
agreed

She's definitely not ugly, nor is she a certified dime.

She is wifey material without a doubt though.

Great mix of looks/personality/down-ness.

Back
Top Bottom