Lebron James Engaged to Savannah Brinson

A dime? Stop it. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

On pure LOOKS, she is a  6-7 at best. Not the kind of girl that I'd look at twice. Personality? Well how do WE know how she is?
laugh.gif

Good for Bron though. A supermodel would give him all sorts of trouble.

I like how women that aren't COMPLETELY beautiful automatically have "good personalities" 
roll.gif

She's no different than any other woman who tries to overlook her significant other's infidelity. Lebron is her meal ticket. 

These women have no dignity.

Theres no point in sugar coating it. 

Originally Posted by MonStar1

"She's been with him since high school" don't mean she ain't plotting or gold digging.

Remember this dude was in SLAM magazine back when he was a soph.  People were saying he was the best player regardless of class.  People were spreading rumors he might spend his Sr. year of high school overseas.  His high school was selling out college arenas for home games.  Kobe was sending him custom USA adidas.  The dude's hype was unreal since he was like 15.  So any chick that was "with" him back then knew what the deal was. 

"She's been with him since high school" don't mean she ain't plotting or gold digging.

Remember this dude was in SLAM magazine back when he was a soph.  People were saying he was the best player regardless of class.  People were spreading rumors he might spend his Sr. year of high school overseas.  His high school was selling out college arenas for home games.  Kobe was sending him custom USA adidas.  The dude's hype was unreal since he was like 15.  So any chick that was "with" him back then knew what the deal was. 

Agreed.

and dudes calling this broad a dime?
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

I know relationships and break-ups can be tough, but there are some bitter dudes in here. Congrats to the man.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

I like how women that aren't COMPLETELY beautiful automatically have "good personalities" 
roll.gif

She's no different than any other woman who tries to overlook her significant other's infidelity. Lebron is her meal ticket. 

These women have no dignity.

Theres no point in sugar coating it. 

dudes act like they know her personally lol

Originally Posted by JD214

Agreed.

and dudes calling this broad a dime?
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
People who are calling her a dime have never been to SF, NYC, LA, SD, or Miami

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Man honestly...even though they have stylists...When those guys dress up...Its incredible.

Those fits were amazing.
eek.gif

sick.gif

pimp.gif

OK, back to hating.
laugh.gif

They really weren't... I could go in details but I wont

^^ bosh jacket was to die for, perfect fit even on his giant self.
but him and his girl always dress nice.

But bron killed me with the plaid pants
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

^^ bosh jacket was to die for, perfect fit even on his giant self.
but him and his girl always dress nice.

But bron killed me with the plaid pants
30t6p3b.gif
don't forget about the retro 3s he wore with them 
pimp.gif

*Waits 10 years for Lebron and her to divorce because she thinks she is SEXY enough not to get cheated on by one of the greatest athletes in the world*

Holla we want prenup, we want prenup.
It's something that you need to have,
cause when she leave yo $*% she gone leave with half.

Bout time tho. Hopefully they last.

And at least Florida is an equal distribution state so she can't have anything prior to the marriage.....

Even though LeBron comes off as a d1ck, he is actually a great guy and family man. He will not make any mistakes in his marriage, he will not do what Wade did.

Back
Top Bottom