Lebron James Engaged to Savannah Brinson

Originally Posted by Gordonson

This really is some beauty parlor gossip #$@%. How are we even assuming that LeBron is cheating though? Or that they have some open relationship situation? Y'all sounding real Bosh in here.

laugh.gif
  please in the Kobe divorce thread the first thing people said is "what did Vanessa expect he's one of the top athletes of course he cheats" now its "how are we even assuming Bron cheats"

lets be real...there's a much stronger chance he is with other women than not

most of these women know the deal...its when dudes get sloppy and knock the side chicks up or she starts hitting their girl up on twitter and blogs publicly embarrassing the main lady that there's a problem...

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Swear some of yall sniff some work before putting your fingers on your keyboard
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Man I cannot rock with you dudes trying to justify cheating
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Why do some people make every person out to be the same way as someone else?

If there's one thing I've learned about some of you NTers, its that you all generalize EVERYONE simply based off what you THINK you know.

Let her live, and let that boy cook. Nobody knows if Bron has or will cheat. she's held him down since HS. You don't think she's been waiting for him to pop the question all these years now based solely off the fact that she loves him? She's got 2 of the mans kids for goodness sake.

With that said, I wish them the best.

Originally Posted by PRIME

Why do some people make every person out to be the same way as someone else?

If there's one thing I've learned about some of you NTers, its that you all generalize EVERYONE simply based off what you THINK you know.

Let her live, and let that boy cook. Nobody knows if Bron has or will cheat. she's held him down since HS. You don't think she's been waiting for him to pop the question all these years now based solely off the fact that she loves him? She's got 2 of the mans kids for goodness sake.

With that said, I wish them the best.
She stayed for the money. If Lebron broke his leg in highschool and never played you really think she'd stay with him this long?  Even his own mom bought cars off his future.

What all of you all dont understand is that she already has the ultimate insurance plan, 2 young kids by LeBron. I think the last thing he cares about is a prenup with her. They have been together since he was 16. She has been through it all with him. Apart of him probably truly believes that she would deserve the half, should it present itself.

Back
Top Bottom