LeBron James Has Surpassed Kobe Bryant.... As The Most Hated Player On NT

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

these 2 are the most hated because they're the best in the league. Pretty soon hate for Dwight Howard is gonna grow even more too i bet
Man you must have missed thread when he had a kid. Let Dwight win a championship and the hate will go full blast see KG last year.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by Im Not You

/\ There's nothing silly in that post.

He clearly showed that he was a sore loser. Out of his own mouth he came out and said he couldn't shake hands after defeat...which must be a new policy for him because surely he's seen defeat before in his NBA career.

When people start questioning Lebron's mannerisms and breaking down his speech and voice patterns like they do/did with Kobe...then he can have that title. Kobe can laugh and somebody will say "Did he really find that funny? Seems fake to me".
No, not all of it in that thread is silly. But just the fact that it's approaching 20 pages is crazy.

And I agree that Kobe gets hated on for a lot of silly things too (speech mannerisms ftl
laugh.gif
).

But to me, LeBron and Kobe have 2 different types of hate. Someone said it earlier in this thread.

For a lot of people, Kobe's hate was straight out the gate. Then it got worse and worse as the years went on and he gave more "reasons" for people to dislike him.

LBJ on the other hand seems to be getting hate just because he's successful. There definitely were NOT this many critics when he first burst upon the scene.
I just don't see genuine "hate" for Lebron James. When somebody says that they're sick of him being in the spotlight...I think that just comes with the territory. Once your portrayed as the golden boy you're going to have detractors simply for the sake of someone wanting to go "left". People seem to genuinely HATE Kobe Bryant for reasons that extend beyond the basketball court and this was well before the rape/snitching situation. I've personally never had a real problem with anything Lebron has or hasn't done. I don't think the leaving the court thing is THAT big of a deal but it was a lame move. I don't believe in that hating/disliking nonsense too much anyway. These guys are just athletes to me.
I agree with you.

It just comes with the territory...once you're regarded as the best team/player and receive the media attention LeBron gets, hate will also come along theway. I guess that's just the way it is (it would take a LOT for me to genuinely hate someone I don't know...I think it's foolish to have suchstrong feelings on an athlete, but w/e). ESPN shoving LeBron down everyone's throats (word to Brett Favre, Cowboys, T.O., Sox/Yanks, etc.), fans havingheated discussion on Lebron vs. Kobe, Lebron walking off the court which rubbed a lot of people the wrong way...that feeds into the dislike/hatred for him. Butnotice it's all things that are basketball related...half, if not most, of the stuff you hear about Kobe hasnothing to do with basketball. I think there's a number of people out there who would physically hurt Kobe Bryant if they had the chance and they've NEVER met the man, only know him from what's been shown onTV...that's pretty pathetic.
tired.gif

When people start questioning Lebron's mannerisms and breaking down his speech and voice patterns like they do/did with Kobe...then he can have that title.

Word.

Good reply DSK.

I agree with most of it.

The only part that I didn't was the "physically hurt Kobe" part.

I don't think it's that deep for most people.

At least for me it's not.
laugh.gif

Nah Shuges I'm not saying most people who hate him would hurt him if they had the chance...just a number of them, a decent amount. I don't meaneveryone from that group has murderous intentions and wants to KILL him, but most would probably punch him in the mouth.
laugh.gif
Dudes be talking about Kobe likehe raped their white GF's.
smh.gif

I hate Lebron... yes I'm from Michigan and I'm a Pistons fan... but I think he is incredibly overrated. I still love Ray Allen and KG... even thoughthey are Celts now.

I don't dislike Kobe nor do I like him... but I respect he's a great player.. and IMO the best in the NBA right now.

At this point it does seem like Lebron expects everything to handed to him. I Feel like he relies purely on his athleticism. When he's 30+ he wont be thatgreat... and I have a feeling his body is going to take a big toll on him in the next 3-4 years... we'll see though...

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I hate Lebron... I think he is incredibly overrated

Exactly. I don't see how anyone in their right mind could believe that Lebron is better than Kobe.

Yeah, it is getting ridiculous...I am thinking it is just a reaction of having ESPN and everybody else drive Lebron down your throat and when it didn't goas they hyped it, there is going to be blacklash....hopefully this will all soon clear up.

the hate for kobe stems from his days as an adidas dude........god were those kicks ugly

Back
Top Bottom