LeBron James Has Surpassed Kobe Bryant.... As The Most Hated Player On NT

laugh.gif

tired.gif

edit:
For clarification purposes, LeBron is one of my favorite players in the L.
The thread title and tags are just a reflection of what I think the majority of NT thinks these days.....

he hasnt... & its not really close...

people's dislike isnt necessarily for Lebron, its for David Stern/NBA/refs for trying to hand this man the championship

Originally Posted by ericberry14

people's dislike isnt necessarily for Lebron, its for David Stern/NBA/refs for trying to hand this man the championship

qft

Failed.

I been on NT for 8 years now. Kobe was hated then, and the hate for him now, is strong as ever. I don't think anyone will surpass it.

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

You tried way to hard on the Tags bro.

I know. But it's what most people are thinking anyway.
ohwell.gif

Trust me, it wasn't really for yuks.

I disagree. People are taking genuine delight in watching him fail. Nothing to do with the refs. This has been building all season.

I don't hate Lebron, I just don't like the Cavs and their fans.

I actually like Lebron, I can't stand Kobe though.

If anything, people are taking delight in seeing the Cleveland Cavaliers fail.....its an Ohio thing.

Plus people hate ref bias towards a player, same way the refs rode on D-Wade hard when Miami stole a chip from the Mavs.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I disagree. People are taking genuine delight in watching him fail. Nothing to do with the refs. This has been building all season.
Yes, and apart from that, i do not like all the hype and all these dudes at school ans Sportcenters acting like they've been following LeBronsince HS and stuff getting quite buggin'

We should rename this thread "LEBRON JAMES FORUM" instead of sports&training.

what has BRON done to warrant this hate???

and no im not a CAV'S fan and he isnt my favorite player...

its not his fault the league is leaning on him for the next generation...

Its really funny you of all people make this thread.

With that said, I honestly don't give a +#$@. +#$@ him
smokin.gif

Most slurped player in the history of sports.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

. People are taking genuine delight in watching him fail.
So? You should know how many people on here do that with Kobe. This really isn't anything new.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Failed.

I been on NT for 8 years now. Kobe was hated then, and the hate for him now, is strong as ever. I don't think anyone will surpass it.
Is the hate for Kobe REALLY as strong as it ever was on NT? I 'ono... Don't confuse NT with the real world.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

I don't hate Lebron, I just don't like the Cavs and their fans.
Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

If anything, people are taking delight in seeing the Cleveland Cavaliers fail.....its an Ohio thing.
I'm not speaking for everyone else, but that's what it is for me.

I don't hate Lebron at all...I keep it 100 in the game threads when crazy %!!% happens, on both sides.

Back
Top Bottom