Lebron James No Ring Thread for the laughs

I don't get why people are mad at him at the prep rally thing every coach and player says wild stuff at a prep rally that's what your suppose to do to hype up your fans. What would you want him say? Umm were going to try are best to win or something along those lines get out of here with that. People want players to be confident and say they are going to win and keep wining. The only problem with the prep rally was that it was televised and everybody and there mom watched it. This moment should have only been with them and the fans not everyone else to see.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I'm not at all on the Lebron hate wagon, but I nearly pissed myself when I saw this a few weeks ago
AqVImpBCMAE29qa.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It never gets old, unless he wins a ring of course.

I hope he never does tho, he'd be the laughing stock of NBA history.

Originally Posted by mfoy23

I don't get why people are mad at him at the prep rally thing every coach and player says wild stuff at a prep rally that's what your suppose to do to hype up your fans. What would you want him say? Umm were going to try are best to win or something along those lines get out of here with that. People want players to be confident and say they are going to win and keep wining. The only problem with the prep rally was that it was televised and everybody and there mom watched it. This moment should have only been with them and the fans not everyone else to see.
it stemmed from "the decision"
if he quietly just went about signing with miami it wouldnt be as bad

like people say, it was like hogan joining the nWo
laugh.gif

To be fair, rings don't mean everything. Plenty of great players (Karl Malone, Charles Barkley, Reggie Miller, Patrick Ewing, and of course, Allen Iverson) go down in history and they have never won a ring, either.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

The problem is he decided to take the easy way to get a ring instead of trying to work for it. He chose to go with (arguably) the 3rd best player in the NBA [with the 2nd being himself and 1st being Kobe]. I bet the reason he didn't go to the Lakers is because Kobe is getting old and he will probably be retired before Lebron gets his ring with the Lakers. If he went to the Bulls or something he probably wouldn't get as much flack for it.

did he really take the easy way out tho? besides pistons who else won a championship without multiple superstars?

he better get it together i cant have the Thunder winning it all; my heart couldnt take it as a Sonics fans

Originally Posted by nicky barnes

The problem is he decided to take the easy way to get a ring instead of trying to work for it. He chose to go with (arguably) the 3rd best player in the NBA [with the 2nd being himself and 1st being Kobe]. I bet the reason he didn't go to the Lakers is because Kobe is getting old and he will probably be retired before Lebron gets his ring with the Lakers. If he went to the Bulls or something he probably wouldn't get as much flack for it.

did he really take the easy way out tho? besides pistons who else won a championship without multiple superstars?

^The Pistons were actually solid, though. Richard Hamilton, the two Wallaces, Chauncey Billups. Besides Lebron, who was actually good on the Cavs? As for multiple superstars, Kobe and Shaq, Jordan and Pippen, Tony Parker and Tim Duncan were a lot different than getting the 2nd and 3rd best in the NBA just deciding to get a super team together to dominate the league in hopes that there would be no competition. Another reason why I thought Boston wasn't cool when they got their Big 3 together.

To be fair, rings don't mean everything. Plenty of great players (Karl Malone, Charles Barkley, Reggie Miller, Patrick Ewing, and of course, Allen Iverson) go down in history and they have never won a ring, either.

It means everything specially if you are regarded as one of the best players in the league. Besides, those great players you listed, when you think about them, you always remember that they never won it.

Theres a difference between stars and SUPERstars.

Like going to Chi-town w/ Rose, Deng, Boozer, and Noah isn't joining a stacked team? 
laugh.gif

Man.... get outta here:

Originally Posted by Tero

LMAO,

on a serious note though, i hope the heat do win this year

don't you ever say that again.. I don't ever want the guy the win. And now Wade's been *****ing and complaining about foul calls too, not a big fan of him either as of late.

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

It means everything specially if you are regarded as one of the best players in the league. Besides, those great players you listed, when you think about them, you always remember that they never won it.
It does mean everything, I don't think we would've remembered robert horry if he hadn't won all those championships and made so many clutch shots. Winners go down in history (even if mediocre) you have to be great/elite to get recognized without winning a ring. Then the topic comes up, but he was never good enough to win a championship. Broke my heart when GP, Malone got together to make a run at one last title and their window closed. Was terrible to watch, I love those guys.

Nah all of y'all hate Lebron cause no matter what he do, he gon be more successful than you and have more fans than you will have haters. I know that's why I'm mad at him, old balding *#% no ring @%!%!%#%%!#! from cleveland, +**+ that $#+*% man why he gotta have mo money than me $#+*% aint even pretty or nothin.

Sure, there are players who suck and have a ring, but how can you call yourself the "king" and not be a champion. 

He promised 8 championship. LOL 

Thats what im saying. Why does lebron get all this attention? So what if he doesn't ever get a ring. The above quote proves the point. Why cant we cheer on D.Rose or CP3 or Durant/Westbrook or some other star that has not won yet? I truly think its because of the "Decision" that brought all the heat on him. Did come off just a little arrogant that day saying not 1 not 2.....So everyone is basically just waiting for him to prove that statement I suppose. My horse is not in this race anymore so i could care less who wins the ship.

Back
Top Bottom