Lebron James No Ring Thread for the laughs

image.png

Originally Posted by budgetballin

This thread got me rollin, but this thread is full of so much hate

Nah, bro.. no hate here. just quality jokes lol 
52c16169b5aedd3c22f386729cd68264915915d9_r.png

The first one is my favorite. Someone posted this first one on the FB Meme page for my Alma Mater before Finals week and I couldn't stop laughing.
laugh.gif

Miami-Heat-Meme-Im-Done-With-These-Finals-Whos-With-Me-300x204.jpg

Lebron-Meme-You-Take-the-Last-Shot-Miami-Heat-Meme-300x199.jpg

Lebron-Meme-Skips-College-Didnt-Want-to-Show-up-at-the-Finals-300x257.jpg

Lebron criticism has me feeling sorry for him.

Son drops 33 and 11 and still gets criticized while d wade bum Self gets a pass.

Originally Posted by ricky409

Son drops 33 and 11 and still gets criticized while d wade bum Self gets a pass.

Have you watched ESPN? They're coming down on Wade this year. But he aint tripping
3pdk.jpg

Wade moonwalks to the background while Lebron gets hit with tomatoes. That actually takes talent in itself.
Lebron can score like that, and not score in the last 5 minutes and get bombed on. Wade can have 6 points 

through 3 quarters, score 7 in the 4th and everything's ok. 

skip bayless thinks otherwise. i always
30t6p3b.gif
when he says it's the other way around. like really?! dude is consistent in every game he's played so far. meanwhile D wade will have one good game here and there and has been inconsistent throughout the playoffs. I really hope Lebron James wins a ring (and shows up huge in the 4th quarter) so skip could finally shut up about him being three time MVP with no rings.

pimp.gif

If you got Wade and Lebron on a team you cant expect them BOTH to score 40 pts each and every game.

If they start to go on Wade its probably because he is associated with Lebron and Lebron's "hate" is rubbing off on Wade.....

I don't understand what the problem is??? I bet Lebron will get criticized even after he wins a championship... whenever that is

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Wade moonwalks to the background while Lebron gets hit with tomatoes. That actually takes talent in itself.
Lebron can score like that, and not score in the last 5 minutes and get bombed on. Wade can have 6 points 

through 3 quarters, score 7 in the 4th and everything's ok. 
Well maybe if he didn't go LeGhost in last years Finals he'd already have a ring. D-Wade is teflon cause he already has one. He's probably like here Bron, see how I felt last year against Dallas.

I been saying LeBron just doesnt have "it" since i seen him get squashed by san Antonio in those god awful finals a few yrs back...

he's talented, no question but he doesnt have the mental toughness... i been saying it amongst my crew and they been telling me for the past 5 or 6 yrs he's gonna turn the corner but i just dont see it happening without a couple finishers who can run with him ... not spot up shooters who shoot 50 percent one game then 12 percent for the next 4 games ( battier , miller, chalmers)

LeBrons talent is his achilles heel..... if he couldnt do everything on the court he'd have time to realize in the last 3 mins of every game that nobody should be able to stop him....

THUNDER IN 6

Back
Top Bottom