Lebron James, number 6 - starting next year

Originally Posted by Brugal

Originally Posted by dyyhard

*waits for illuminati numerology reference*

roll.gif

roll.gif
would of never thought of that
laugh.gif

what happens when nike starts to retro his shoes? will they change the L23 logo for whatever his new logo is?

he should go the ron artest route and wear some random #*% number like 67

This is a hit for Nike..I know most people don't like the logo...But to the general Lebron/shoe fans...it is what they recognize his shoes by...and know itis a Lebron shoe because of it..That means they either have to start it all over, or just keep it....

I wish he switched to number 9...Thats my favorite number
laugh.gif

I have that Nike football like short with a 9 on it, and has JAMES on the back...I think it came out his rookie year..

his 1st kid was born on oct 6th,his 2nd in june which ist he 6th month and 6 was his olympic number and Dr.J's which was one of his fav players for thosewho do not get the cleveland plain dealer..

Originally Posted by Nupey09

I'm happy, but 6 is Dr. J's number. Number 6 is just as bad as number 23. He could have got 24, but Kobe beat him to it. He should become a legend for a new number. I don't know what that number should be, but he should do his research.
Don't forget the original 6. Bill Russel. But again, maybe Bron thinks he is more popular than these two or one day he willbe better thanthese two and will be remember as the guy wearing the no. six. No. 23 is very very hard to topple.

first off, MJ is the GOAT and like lebron, most of you better recognize him as that, seeing that you are too young to have ever seen russell play (so quit allthat).
second, russell got the Finals MVP trophy named after him, no?

Bron was jus tryna kiss MJ's @#& with that comment, if

he really cared he would have said it awhile back.

OG's and retros are gonna be interesting

Originally Posted by mt3130

what happens when nike starts to retro his shoes? will they change the L23 logo for whatever his new logo is?

he should go the ron artest route and wear some random #*% number like 67

Nah they'll stay the same

it'll be a good decision fo em since he'll be w/a new team nxt season. also ill make 2 cop his 23 jersey as memorbillia

Originally Posted by bahunt8

^^Kinda rough but just my guess...
4fwxs5.png

If I were you I'd trademark that JUST in case... you know how some folks like to "borrow" ideas... lol

Originally Posted by DsLee559

Well LeBron is a beast and the number 6 is the number of the Beast. Check Revelations...

ACTUALLY if you weren't a person of BLIND FAITH you'd know that the TRUE # of the "BEAST" is 616. That was actually a mistranslation, do theresearch on the book you quote first. If you're wondering I am a DEVOUT Christian. That is all.

Back
Top Bottom