LeBron James succeeding despite being hated Appreciation Post

I love Lebron man. Would love him as one of my favorite athletes if he would stop flopping though.

Much respect for Lebron. He put the team on his back this post season.

It's only going to get tougher as everybody (OKC, Clips, Bulls, Spurs, Pacers, Knicks, Lakers?) All return stronger next season.

nthat.gif

The best revenge.

Last edited:
Despite being hated?  What kind of comment is that?  As if being hated is some huge obstacle to overcome. 
laugh.gif

Props to Bron.  When he plays like he played tonight, it is truly and honor to watch.

Finals MVP. Game 7, showed out with 37 pts and 12 boards.. mostly j's.. and hit that dagger jumper. Leggooooo

There's a whole unappreciation thread for him yet those clowns still feel the need to post in this thread. :smh:

Love watching him elevate his game every year :pimp:

Give the man props where its deserved. From the 4th quarter of game 6 and on he rose to the occasion and regardless of how you feel about him, you can't take that away from him.

Despite being hated?  What kind of comment is that?  As if being hated is some huge obstacle to overcome.  :lol:

Props to Bron.  When he plays like he played tonight, it is truly and honor to watch.

I'm saying people terrycloth these days, giving props to overcoming haters :rofl:

The last thing on Lebrons mind during the series was the "haters"

I was a huge fan of Lebron when he was with the Cavs, but when he went to the Heat, he was on my **** list. But lets be cereal. Lebron had a typical Lebron game. If Battier doesnt go Mike Miller, this thread isnt made. :lol:

I was a huge fan of Lebron when he was with the Cavs, but when he went to the Heat, he was on my **** list. But lets be cereal. Lebron had a typical Lebron game. If Battier doesnt go Mike Miller, this thread isnt made. :lol:

What about Mike Miller himself? You do realize how ridiculous it sounds to emphasize others on the team on a night when LeBron only had 4 players from his roster score a point. And one of those 4 only scored 3 points.

[font=Verdana, Arial]Now back in the hood certain cats they wanna kill me, they ice grill me, but on the low ****** feel me...[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial]You gotta love it, you gotta love it...[/font]

Back
Top Bottom