LeBron logo change???

Since Lebron is changing his number to '6' next year, do you think nike will change the Air Max Lebron logo??? Any ideas???

Yep, they're changing the logo

If you check the LeBron VIII preview thread there is a pic with what appears to be his new logo

LebronVIIDunkman16.jpg

i wouldnt be surprised if they made that his main logo now

^^I can imagine someone getting this as a tattoo and looking really ugly. I'm not sold on this silhouette just yet. I think they can do better for LBJ.

Originally Posted by imperialh8

^^I can imagine someone getting this as a tattoo and looking really ugly. I'm not sold on this silhouette just yet. I think they can do better for LBJ.

not not too sure either... wheres the other arm? (think the dunkman 2's)

I hope its not that Lion, or the dunkman, but something new and original..I was never sold on the Lion, and a dunk silhouette is beyond played IMO

This could turn out to be something great. Just like how Nike switched things up from the "Wings" logo to the Jumpman.

If they follow in the steps of the Jumpman logo change then sure, give Lebron the Dunkman silhouette as his logo. He played pertty Jordan-like tonight against the Bulls.

I vote for the lion...but the crest I think we saw in the Lebron VIII preview was nice too

Nothing against the dunkman. I think it's alright

Always thought the Lion w/ the crown was sick. I guess it always reminds me of... da Rastafarian mon! lol

i have a very strong feeling that lebron's new logo will be the dunkman. it just makes the most sense because if he ever ends up changing his number again they can still use the same logo.

Back
Top Bottom