LeBron mind already made up?

According to a Cleveland radio host, LeBron James has already madeup his mind to re-sign with the Cavs but will leave after his nextcontract.
“I got this from a good source last night: LeBron James is not going anywhere,

Is there supposed to be something in this thread or are you just posting your daydreams?

I can't see your post, but I assume this is about the Cleveland radio host saying an "inside source" close to LBJ says he's resigning in Cleveland?

If so, big whoop, we don't care about more speculation at this point.

How do you Cavs fans have the nerve to attack Knicks fans for speculating, when you're just doing the same thing?

and now my font is in black, i dont know what was goin on w that first post but my response didnt show up not that its anything new.

yeah I figured OC wanted to post the article but you guys are hard on him so I figured NT Sports needed another LeBron thread on this rainy day

I won't believe anything I hear until the ink dries on the paper. We already know from the Dunk contest that Lebron declaring stuff publicly means nothing.

It doesn't matter to me what he does though. The cavs don't concern me.

that would be stupid considering that the max contract $$ is going down after the new CBA.  And now way in hell does Donnie wait for him. This is all speculation he prolly doesnt know yet.

http://thesportscourier.com/content/tsc-exclusive-lebron-james-empire-state-mind#
LeBron James as a New York Knick this summer is all but a done deal—at least according to one business partner.

According to sources who were in attendance for a recent meeting Monster Cable Products Inc. held with their business partners, one top executive firmly stated that LeBron James would be a New York Knick.

The executive works directly with celebrities including Dr. Dre, Lady Gaga, and yes—LeBron James.

During a presentation in which the executive showcased a slideshow of all the celebrities he personally works with, a picture of LeBron with New York City in the background came up on the giant projection screen. The executive emphatically said "He [LeBron James] is going to be a Knick next season. I know that for a fact].

LeBron works with Monster and their division that develops the famous Beats by Dre headphones. 

The one telling sign about the anonymous is executive is the fact that he is not a New Yorker. He is based in Los Angeles and has season tickets to Lakers games. He does not any affiliation with New York whatsoever, so count out the potential East Coast/NY bias.

Yet, he does have a working and personal relationship with LeBron James.

Between LeBron's love for MSG, the Yankees, and New York City in general, this is yet another, albeit not-so-subtle sign, that points to him donning a Knicks jersey. 

Of course, the only one that truly knows what LeBron is really thinking is LeBron himself, but recent history has certainly given us some indication. Or has it?

thesportscourier.com

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

How do you Cavs fans have the nerve to attack Knicks fans for speculating, when you're just doing the same thing?

yes exactly. its like cleveland fans have to always assure themselves hes re signing.

seriously get it together cavs fans. the cavs are about to win a title and all you guys can think about what will happen in the off season??? enjoy this run while you can and worry about contracts in the off season...

As an Indians fan I happen to be somewhat familiar with Trivisonno.

mike-trivisonno-mic.jpg

I'm sure he runs in the same circles as LeBron.

Cleveland is gonna be saaaaaaaaaaaaaalty if dude signs in new york.

Better re-sign dajuan wagner or somethin'
laugh.gif

This. I kinda wanna see Lebron leave just to watch Cleveland crumble to the ground as a city
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Seriously. i honestly dont care where lebron goes, but i just want to see these guys all jump of bridge saying "but i thought he was loyal!"

When I use to live in Cleveland, I use to enjoy Triv's show but come on.

DoubleJs07 wrote:
  this.

BangDak wrote:
Seriously. i honestly dont care where lebron goes, but i just want to see these guys all jump of bridge saying "but i thought he was loyal!"

co-sign to that brother
jumping_bridge.jpg

look out below cleveland and the whole state of ohio
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom