Lebron Question

Sorry guys if this is in the wrong forum but which lebron shoe is better for a 5'7 guard weighing 125 pounds? the lebron 3 or lebron 4?

Neither. They are both heavy shoes for a guard, but if you had to pick, get the IVs. Less restrictive and much better cushioning.

Are you joking? You don't need that cushioning. you could probably ball in chucks and your body wouldn't care. In case you're unaware, Bron is6'9" and 260lbs, which means his shoes have to be built to support him. Seeing as how you're less than half of his weight, methinks you can lookelsewhere for shoes. If you really wanna slurp Bron by buying his gear, then I'd pick the 3s, only because the 4s are the heaviest things on the planet.However, the 6s are lighter than any of his other ones, and I personally think the 2 lows are the best of his line.

However, you'd be much better looking elsewhere. The Gilbert Arenas line at Adidas, the Huaraches at Nike and the Kobe 1s are all much better choices.

1. I think this is your second post asking the same exact question.

2. Zombie is right, neither shoe is really up there in terms of great performance. But I do have the II Low in my rotation and they are great.

Originally Posted by anchorblue23

Sorry guys if this is in the wrong forum but which lebron shoe is better for a 5'7 guard weighing 125 pounds? the lebron 3 or lebron 4?

Find a pair of ZLII or the Zoom Generation;s...
Personally you wouldnt be mad at a pair of ZLVI's either.... ALOT lighter than they appear
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom