Lebron Sausage Exposed on TV. VOL. Let the fines begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
So apparently ABC accidentally exposed Lebron's member on national TV..
AYO!

d3b2f4efa14a49c2db34ce355ae9566c.500x280x85.gif

What's sad is that the people who will actually complain to the FCC about this almost certainly 1) weren't watching, or 2) if they were watching, didn't notice it at first glance. Someone will point out to them that it happened, and then they'll fire off angry letters.

Cats acting like its their first time seeing some pipe. Take a look and keep it pushing. Aint nothing to stand around and point at, nah mean? Peep what you peep, acknowledge it and dap each other up, give props (a simple "I see what you working with, fam" will suffice ) and keep it pushing

Cats acting like its their first time seeing some pipe. Take a look and keep it pushing. Aint nothing to stand around and point at, nah mean? Peep what you peep, acknowledge it and dap each other up, give props (a simple "I see what you working with, fam" will suffice ) and keep it pushing

76154557.gif

Last edited:

:rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom