LeBron throwing ball at fan in 2007 Playoffs - Am I late, or was this never talked about?

I've never seen or heard of this before, so am I late or was this never really given any attention?

Here's the clip, good for a laugh...

espn just swept it under the rug, along with all the incidents that could "embarrass" the king.

edit-oh yea,forgot about that.

It's more than likely a sideline reporter, because there's a dude on the bench with a camera right there.

Lisa Salters, someone like that.

he didnt throw it at her. he did an AND1 type flick of the wrist like he was gonna but it just bounced right back towards him. hes done this at a few gamesthis year ive been to alone.

even if he did throw it at her, its not like he raped her.

low blow sorry

had to do it
(thats what kobe said)

The ball never touched her. He faked like he was throwing it at her and spun it off the floor. It's the camera angle that makes it look like the ballhit her.

alien.gif

This was discussed on nt back when it first happened, the women were LeBron's family/friends

The ball never touched them

Originally Posted by belle155

he didnt throw it at her. he did an AND1 type flick of the wrist like he was gonna but it just bounced right back towards him. hes done this at a few games this year ive been to alone.

low blow sorry

had to do it
(thats what kobe said)

Post fulla fail right there. 8 different jokes, none of em worked out.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

he didnt throw it at her. he did an AND1 type flick of the wrist like he was gonna but it just bounced right back towards him. hes done this at a few games this year ive been to alone.

low blow sorry

had to do it
(thats what kobe said)

eyes.gif

Actually I thought it was kind of funny.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

low blow sorry

had to do it
(thats what kobe said)

eyes.gif
I LOL'D

low blow sorry

had to do it
(thats what kobe said)
yea he did juss flick it it didnt hit her but

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom