LeBron to Be Named MVP Today

It's going to be a surprise double announcement. They're going to give him tge MIP as a consolation for not getting thekeybaord Finals MVP.
wink.gif

We already knew he was going to win. I'm more interested in the voting. I want to see if Wade finished higher than he should have and how many votes Gasolstole from Kobe.

Congrats my man...

Might run up to SVSM this afternoon to see the pandemonium.

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

All his Cavs teammates are expected to be there as well as representatives from Kia, which will give him a new car as part of the honor.

now what the hell is the point in that?

give the guy with multiple customized high end cars a f' ing kia that he's going to think he's too good to drive. what the hell are they thinking,that is in no way good publicity for them. it's a waste of a car if they really need to give away a car give it to someone who needs it.

he had it in the bag before the season started
we all knew at the beggining of the year he was going to win it
all i want is the championship though

Kobe got his consolation MVP last year so he won't get anymore. The league wants to make sure they don't make a fool out of themselves by not evergiving Kobe, one of the best all time the MVP.

oh and i roll in an 07 Civic EX before anyone says im jealous because i need the kia
laugh.gif

congrats to bron anyway.

Congrats to Lebron, but in the end, Just like Lebron and the Cavs, the city needs/wants the Larry O'Brien to top off this season. Although getting this MVPdoes make up for Albert Belle getting robbed in 1995 lol.

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

Kobe got his consolation MVP last year so he won't get anymore. The league wants to make sure they don't make a fool out of themselves by not ever giving Kobe, one of the best all time the MVP.

We know Kobe got the MVP last year, and we know he is the best, but what does that have to do with this thread???

*edit* my bad, I think I get what you are saying bro

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

oh and i roll in an 07 Civic EX before anyone says im jealous because i need the kia
laugh.gif

congrats to bron anyway.
Clutch you know Bron will prolly just give it to somebody anyways. I hear ya on the giving it to someone who needs it, and I'm sure he'lldo something just like that.

My guess is we'll see Belle rollin in the new whip by end of the week.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Cavs have best record in league is why he won. Dude has put up better numbers before like the 30 8 7 last year, but the record is what won it. Wade numbersthis year ain't better than Bron's last year or this year, so why do people think he shoula won? Makes no sense. It's good to see somebody fromNortheast Ohio win this award, makes us feel like we won it too
pimp.gif

4 real??? No way! Haha

He deserved it. No doubt. Congrats to LBJ

He deserved it. There is not a player out there who deserves it more. D-Wade had a nice season, but you can't give it to him simply because Kobe didn'twin it in 2006.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

He deserved it.
But go Lakers.
pimp.gif
yup LBJ deserved it

although KOBE deserved either 1 of nash's or the 1 that dirk got.

its a shame hes only got 1 mvp....trajedy i say.

Originally Posted by EvansST

LeBron is going to win it all this year...just like Jordan did his six year against the Lakers.
That would be so dope
pimp.gif

Actually anybody winning the title except the Lakers would be
pimp.gif

Well deserved for Lebron and the first of many MVP's he will be getting in his career. He is playing this great and leading his team while still so youngwhich is scary for the rest of the league.

Back
Top Bottom