LeBron VIIs in Canada: Availability/Release Date?

Anyone know when/if Canada, specifically Toronto, will be getting LBJ VIIs? I know we missed out on the first (and best) colourway of the VI only to get a slewof the weaker colourways later in the year -- and the boutiques don't seem to do modern b-ball kicks (much less retros).

Will the VII be a repeat? If so, I wanna know if I'll hafta get my online purchasing on instead...

Thanks in advance to y'all FL, Champs and Retail Knowledge-havers.

i heard it's coming out this fall (october) in the US.. i wonder if it's the same for us here..

Really hope Canada gets it same time as US... If October, then I can cop one for season
pimp.gif

I feel you it was a ridiculously long wait for the VI's in Canada...hopefully they are quicker with it this year!

on another note...anyone know if Vancouver area has any TB 3's on shelves anywhere...Thanks

I was in DC the past two days so i am lucky enought to have a pair of VII's already, but If Im back in Canada come October 24th...I too will have to orderor go down to seattle to grab some

aaaahhh.. i hope we can get it sooner.. what's the first colorway to drop? the home color ones? i hope it's the triple black/gold..

^Process -- thanks for the info.

I don't mind waiting a li'l longer than the U.S. as long as we get the first colorway that drops, which I assume is the white/black/red joint. If wedon't get access to that one, I'll be P.O.'ed....

december is gonna be hectic.. SJs got moved to december, and the 12s.. then the lebron 7s.. OMG!!!

^AirForce1s -- good lookin' out... I assume all the usual suspects will receive them (FL, Champs, etc.)?

One question -- will they be excluded from SPC? Cuz if not, two pairs may be required...

After the BS LeBron IV, V and VI sales, I thought Canada might never get us some LBJ releases on time ever again. I don't blame us though -- those LeBronswere weak as hell, and we didn't even get the one decent colorway of the VIs (the first ones -- white/black/red).

got the time to check footlocker today.. retail is 229.99 and it's out in the 24th of oct. but 229 though
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Called EC FL today to confirm the release date and they said it's been pushed back from Oct. 24th to the 29th....

Feel free to confirm or deny this -- I'd much rather they dropped earlier. Dunno if the U.S. release date has been similarly pushed back, but I doubt it.

Fellow Canadians:

Dunno if the Cdn release date is back to the 24th, but FYI, I copped them from Sneakerhead.com last Saturday for under $200, which includes shipping (no duty,thank god).

The order went through on Monday, and I got my kicks today (Wednesday).

Only a $2.70 COD once the UPS man came through...

They fit a li'l big in my opinion... Copped an 11.5, prob'ly go down to an 11 if I cop another colorway...

saw the shoes already.lookin pretty good..release date is moved to the 29th.

went to my local footlocker and champs here @ richmond and they said that it's still coming out tomorrow. no changes were made or advised except for therising suns. i dunno, maybe some miscommunication?

Tried them on at the Toronto Nike Store today -- shoulda bought a size 11 instead.

Oh well -- pay $229 here (plus taxes), or buy 'em online for $200 and wait? It's up to you...

Back
Top Bottom