LeBron wearing Nike LeBron 6... in 2011?

I took this screenshot from a video that was just put up on youtube today of LeBron visiting some schools

I just thought it was weird to see that he was wearing the 6's..not a big deal that he is wearing them i just thought id share it

Cool of him to go visit the Boys' and Girls' Clubs. Kinda interesting that he's wearing the VIs, don't usually see athletes rocking older sigs in their line.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Cool of him to go visit the Boys' and Girls' Clubs. Kinda interesting that he's wearing the VIs, don't usually see athletes rocking older sigs in their line.

Same thing i was thinking, i think I have a picture saved somewhere of the Lakers team photoshoot before this season and Kobe was wearing Kobe II's.  thought it was cool

he does that occasionally...he rocked da VII's during last year's all star game in a PE color just for a photo op.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

he does that occasionally...he rocked da VII's during last year's all star game in a PE color just for a photo op.
celebritykickslebronjam.jpg

^^ thanks for posting that, I never saw that picture before. Those deions
pimp.gif

cool to see him rock one of his older sig shoes
pimp.gif

^Ah yeah, that's right. I remember he rocked those Deions then. Still cool to see nonetheless

I wonder if any of the kids are confused by that shirt he's wearing though.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Bron black ice the hell out of his head
laugh.gif
Yeah, I thought his hairline looked a lot different to how it has been seen recently.

I cant see the shirt and haven't seen it before... BUT

is it a shirt with one Sneaker buckin up on the back of another?

Is it a Nike Tee?

Back
Top Bottom