Lebron what the mvp legit check

Joined Jul 15, 2013
The sneakers are real bro. Here is what I find weird, Why is the shoe lace covering the price? And why are they still in the store after 12:40pm? I know these joints right here were sought after by many and rumor has it they only sold in 4 stores and only 500 pairs were made. DC was not one of the location bro. NY, LA, Chicago, and MIA. He's trying to play you. If he is lying about the location what else is he lying about? 

Joined Feb 4, 2013
The sneakers are real bro. Here is what I find weird, Why is the shoe lace covering the price? And why are they still in the store after 12:40pm? I know these joints right here were sought after by many and rumor has it they only sold in 4 stores and only 500 pairs were made. DC was not one of the location bro. NY, LA, Chicago, and MIA. He's trying to play you. If he is lying about the location what else is he lying about? 
What are you talking about? Niketown DC did get these. 

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now