Lebron X custom fake check

Yeah, it just looks like this was made with Nike ID. Authentic, but not a real CW.

no they're not. iD pairs did not come with extra laces, and if they had the jeweled swoosh, they would be a plus model. so they should have the nike plus symbol on the sole, which these don't. ask for a picture of the insole, but i would say they are fake

also, the lacelock should be the same color as the swoosh, which it is not

Nice catches. The Nike + symbol missing is the best indicator unless this is a custom with sole swap / lace lock swap.

Nice catches. The Nike + symbol missing is the best indicator unless this is a custom with sole swap / lace lock swap.

seems like a lot of trouble to go through to sell for more than $100 off retail brand new. also, i checked out nike id, you can make a non plus with the diamond swoosh now for $10, but the lacelock and swish are always the same, and they only come with one pair of laces.

seems like a lot of trouble to go through to sell for more than $100 off retail brand new. also, i checked out nike id, you can make a non plus with the diamond swoosh now for $10, but the lacelock and swish are always the same, and they only come with one pair of laces.

Yeah, you're right. What's that weird diamond collection thing under the tongue though? Limited edition fakes, now? Haha

Back
Top Bottom