Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
laugh.gif
mean.gif
@ all the excitement about LeBron wearing the XIs tonight.

I guess that's what it's come to.
Blk/grey/mango/silver 616175 006 4/5/14
Looking forward to when pics of these leak.

Based on the description, looks like this colorway could be Lava-esque and if that's the case.
pimp.gif

" "NIKE HAS TAKEN STEPS INTO PRODUCING A NEW AND IMPROVED, BEAST MODE PROVEN, LEBRON XI....THE ELITE...............................MSRP $285!!!" "

i can see it now
roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
the orange 11s dropping this week will sit the longest out of any colorway yet

The Store I work at still has terracotta, xmas, dunkman, gamma & graffiti 

Last edited:
Sportscenter just put the Fairfax on Instagram as well :lol:

I've never seen anyone's s sig get this much promotion before, it seems like they're pushing the XI model a lot harder than any other sig I've ever seen :nerd:

Lol, with BHM and Gator Kings, there is absolutely 0 talk of the MvA releasing on Friday.

That's because nobody's really interested in them :lol:

hopefully noone cops em so I can get em below retail :evil:

Don't worry you will, those things are gonna sit hard and that price is gonna drop fast! :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: :smh: @ all the excitement about LeBron wearing the XIs tonight.

Based on the description, looks like this colorway could be Lava-esque and if that's the case. :pimp:

You and me both, I've been waiting to see those bad, the Lava's were one of my favorites out of the X's :pimp:

We're getting red suedes this year!

:stoneface: ........ Ain't gonna lie I got a little excited until the spoiler actually opened :lol:

Last edited:
Don't worry you will, those things are gonna sit hard and that price is gonna drop fast!
laugh.gif
If I can snag em for the same price as dunkmans from Soleheaven ($120 shipped), then I aint hesitating…I haven't got any orange shoes and the colour orange is supposed to be lucky for me this year 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i know this question has been answered to death regarding sizing, but in the 9s i bought a size 11 & it was uncomfortably snug, but an 11.5 was fine. which sneaker is tighter the 9s or the 11s?

:lol: :smh: @ all the excitement about LeBron wearing the XIs tonight.

Based on the description, looks like this colorway could be Lava-esque and if that's the case. :pimp:
looking forward to some XI mango esque joints!

i know this question has been answered to death regarding sizing, but in the 9s i bought a size 11 & it was uncomfortably snug, but an 11.5 was fine. which sneaker is tighter the 9s or the 11s?
11s are def tighter with the narrow cut tow box & armorposite not giving for fat foot/wide footed people.   both shoes will break in overtime, If still giving you problems people have swapped the insole for a kobe 8 insole, I did this, worked like a charm 

Like the Lebron shoe line, but despise Lebron the basketball player.

LBJ calls MJ on the phone, MJ eventually picks up. LBJ asks why it took MJ so long to answer....MJ says, "I don't pickup until 6 rings."
the mj/lebron + ring joke? do u know what year it is?

mean.gif

If I can get the asg lebron on ndc next week, I'm making an iD that resembles the Fairfax. 20% discount will be used

Last edited:
Lebron XI > any other sneaker ATM

The only model in my collection that months after purchasing I STILL randomly pull out of the box to simply admire it's beautiful design. I've loved them since the very first pictures leaked…one of the future GOAT models IMO….just wait and see.

Lebron XI > any other sneaker ATM

The only model in my collection that months after purchasing I STILL randomly pull out of the box to simply admire it's beautiful design. I've loved them since the very first pictures leaked…one of the future GOAT models IMO….just wait and see.
I feel the same way

Back
Top Bottom