Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Looks like Nike finally made some XI's that work. Great game last night.

Orange XI's are cool, but the hue of orange irks me a bit. If they were the same hue as the orange on the HWC VII's, I'd be all in. I'm nitpicking yes.

Looks like Nike finally made some XI's that work. Great game last night.

Orange XI's are cool, but the hue of orange irks me a bit. If they were the same hue as the orange on the HWC VII's, I'd be all in. I'm nitpicking yes.

if they used that color orange on the KDs and called them creamsicles then it would be game over. always funny how colors don't translate to different signature shoes like the NYC 66 and big bang bron IXs

if they used that color orange on the KDs and called them creamsicles then it would be game over. always funny how colors don't translate to different signature shoes like the NYC 66 and big bang bron IXs

Good point. Repped.

Poor Prohibition colorway. Sandwiched between the ASG/GK & Hornets.

:lol: - actually, seems like the GR brons lost steam after the Miami Nights... or even before them.

AND IM LOVING IT!

prices are beautiful right now.

Definitely seems like that. I'm assuming it's because a bunch of the gr's released in the beginning one after the other. Once you start teasing the more detailed and limited bhm's and asg's people start to get tunnel vision and forget the rest. I know it made passing on DMs and Homes much easier seeing BHMs and ASGs on the horizon.

Definitely seems like that. I'm assuming it's because a bunch of the gr's released in the beginning one after the other. Once you start teasing the more detailed and limited bhm's and asg's people start to get tunnel vision and forget the rest. I know it made passing on DMs and Homes much easier seeing BHMs and ASGs on the horizon.

I agree. I also think that the taste of below retail everyone got right before xmas made people pause at paying $200 for non limited releases sans the big footers that sizes always sell out first.

so far, ive done decent.

Gamma - 140 (citygear before xmas)
Gamma - 108 (citygear + 10 credit)
Aways - 130 (friends swoosh)
KP - 169 (SA deal)
MN - 150 (had 50 credit at cg)
Xmas - 140 (had 50 gc at ftl + 20 VIP)
Dunkman - 119 (soleheaven deal)

FI - 250 :smh:
BHM - 220 :smh:
2k - 235 (but I did sell an extra code for 300)

I know AvM could have been purchased for the low too but im so cold on them its not even funny.

Last edited:

Super true.

I actually feel like materials most often determine how I feel about a c/w.

c/w's that became popular on suede and leather shoes rarely ever translate to synthetic shoes and vice versa.

I think that fireberry c/w Nike did to death in 2012 would look terrible on a Jordan 5 and I think the yeezy c/w's look terrible on foams and Lebron 11's.

Super true.

I actually feel like materials most often determine how I feel about a c/w.

c/w's that became popular on suede and leather shoes rarely ever translate to synthetic shoes and vice versa.

I think that fireberry c/w Nike did to death in 2012 would look terrible on a Jordan 5 and I think the yeezy c/w's look terrible on foams and Lebron 11's.

I think the yeezy color may be the only one that holds up well with the public over various shoes. the What The theme only holds its weight because its super limited each time.

Received my pair from NDC yesterday and my CG pair arrives today. Still confused about to why NDC sent a cancelled email but it wasn't which forced me to buy a 2nd pair. I just hope this doesn't mess me up on future releases

Received my pair from NDC yesterday and my CG pair arrives today. Still confused about to why NDC sent a cancelled email but it wasn't which forced me to buy a 2nd pair. I just hope this doesn't mess me up on future releases

u probably made out better unless u don't pay sales tax on ndc anyways.

I think the yeezy color may be the only one that holds up well with the public over various shoes. the What The theme only holds its weight because its super limited each time.

What the c/w's work because they are compilations of colors that have already been successful on that particular silhouette.

And I don't care how the public reacts to it, I hate the yeezy 2 c/w's on anything other than the yeezy's

...and the am1 :lol:

I agree. I also think that the taste of below retail everyone got right before xmas made people pause at paying $200 for non limited releases sans the big footers that sizes always sell out first.

so far, ive done decent.

Gamma - 140 (citygear before xmas)
Gamma - 108 (citygear + 10 credit)
Aways - 130 (friends swoosh)
KP - 169 (SA deal)
MN - 150 (had 50 credit at cg)
Xmas - 140 (had 50 gc at ftl + 20 VIP)
Dunkman - 119 (soleheaven deal)

FI - 250 :smh:
BHM - 220 :smh:
2k - 235 (but I did sell an extra code for 300)

I know AvM could have been purchased for the low too but im so cold on them its not even funny.
Your post got me thinking, that except the first KP I copped on RD at NDC, all the rest I got were mostly below $150.
If I recall correctly several of them deals, no thanks to you (denting my quarterlys) .... but please keep 'em coming!
Aways - $140 (DSG)
Aways - 140 (CG)
Gammas - 140 "
KP - 150 (SA)
Xmas - 148 (SH - Not for me)
Dunkman - 148 (SA)
Bhm - $187 (EC - not for me)
Gammas - 118 (CG)

What the c/w's work because they are compilations of colors that have already been successful on that particular silhouette.
And I don't care how the public reacts to it, I hate the yeezy 2 c/w's on anything other than the yeezy's

...and the am1 :lol:

maaaaaan, cant agree on that at all :lol:

and you do know the black/pink originated with the yeezy 1s :lol:

Last edited:
I'd imagine they'll be some limited EXT that Canada won't get. So yeah if they are crazy retail I can swoop in on NDC lol. If NDC is crazy, I usually lose. Plus $280 is what I'm used to paying for these anyways up here sooo it's a win win.
LOL u aint kidding fam! $280 is our retail for these XI...smh and they complain for a price hike :/

Like the Lebron shoe line, but despise Lebron the basketball player.

LBJ calls MJ on the phone, MJ eventually picks up. LBJ asks why it took MJ so long to answer....MJ says, "I don't pickup until 6 rings."

Probably one of the worst post I have seen on niketalk EVER. Next to the one in my sig.

How people would buy a shoe of someone they completely hate and despise is beyond me.
Like i can see hating the fans of a particle player and still buying his shoes, but to be bad mouthing, and hating on someone, while wearing they shoes, is beyond me. thats crazy

Probably one of the worst post I have seen on niketalk EVER. Next to the one in my sig.

How people would buy a shoe of someone they completely hate and despise is beyond me.
Like i can see hating the fans of a particle player and still buying his shoes, but to be bad mouthing, and hating on someone, while wearing they shoes, is beyond me. thats crazy
I've been doing it for decades, but I wouldn't call it hate now, although it was when I was younger. Envy would be the appropriate verbiage now.

maaaaaan, cant agree on that at all :lol:

and you do know the black/pink originated with the yeezy 1s :lol:

Yeah, the only reason I said yeezy 2 c/w is because I'm okay with the tan c/w's from the 1's being on other models.

What The's are obviously a love hate thing lol. I for one love the Dunks, Kobe 7's and Lebron X's...I do not at all look forward to Nike doing it again :lol:

Back
Top Bottom