• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
^ they are a limited gr

lol dudes in the steel x thread are like "we got a week to cop everybody gonna be after them brons"
HAHA thats funny, thanks for posting that reply. You have any expirence with NTBoston FCFS? What time should I get there? 

Me and my Sz. 12 and up people hate hearing "1/2 size up". Finding a half size after 11 is like finding a unicorn.
Go TTS. Word is that there's a little more length to the toe. I'm going with my true size 14.

They do make a 12.5 though...per NDC "sizes 7-13, 14, 15"

Last edited:
I haven't gone true to size on any lebron besides the 4. Everything has been half size up except for the 9s which were full size up. I would tend to lean on advice that compared previous lebrons because the 8 9 and 10 had similar padding on the inside. But any comparison is better than just saying tts

I'm convinced some guys don't know what their true size is. I've heard true to size on every release.

HOLY CRAP!!!!! chitown4eva????? What's up brother? I I haven't been on here in forever.

Me and my Sz. 12 and up people hate hearing "1/2 size up". Finding a half size after 11 is like finding a unicorn.
I just take that as full size up. 12.5 is an ideal size if I want ny shoes to break in and eventually be most comfortable but that size isint readily available usually

After all the pics, and on feet vids.. the kps have moved in to the number one spot as my favorite colorway so far.. it was the aways 

Last edited:
^ they are a limited gr

lol dudes in the steel x thread are like "we got a week to cop everybody gonna be after them brons"

HAHA thats funny, thanks for posting that reply. You have any expirence with NTBoston FCFS? What time should I get there? 

Really dont know i say head in an hour after it opens i doubt these will sell out

After all the pics, and on feet vids.. the kps has moved in to the number one spot as my favorite colorway so far.. it was the aways 

Kings pride above all else, in terms of uniqueness, its rare you see them pull off a colorway that good, that doesnt draw inspiration from past colorways

Exactly. Every time I manage to cop a 12.5 of anything I feel like I won the lotto.
lol when I first copped a 12.5 I was like damn these are a little tight and then after I wore em twice they broke in! It was unbelievable lol. All my kicks are eithercloose or too tight, don't get the opportunity to break shoes in too often due to my weird sizing

i cant lie SUPER COMFORTABLE . i was in the group of haters at first but these joints are insane on the foot . check out this pic i snpped today at work of the lunarlon insole WOW man im tellin you . im a believer of the XI

View media item 608239

I'll say one last thing about sizing. People have their own "true size" whether it be a snug fit or a loose fit or a really loose fit. Every foot is different, and even people with identical feet may prefer a different feel.

According to Nike's size chart ( http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/article/size-chart-men-shoes/a_id/32228/p/3897 ), I am the epitome of a "true" size 14. My foot measures exactly 12 inches from the back of my heel to the tip of my big toe. My foot is average/slightly narrow in width. If you read up on shoe sizing, a "true" fit should leave between 3/8 and 1/2 inch of room at the end of the shoe.

95% of my nike/jordan brand shoes are a size 14. Lebrons have driven me crazy. The VII was TTS, 8 v.2 were 1/2 short, 9 were full size short, X was half size short. By all accounts, the new XI has slightly more length in the toe and isn't quite as tight a fit as the X. To me, this means I should be alright with my true size 14.

For those who want examples from around the Nike spectrum: I wear a 14 in kobe 6 and 8s, KD V-VI, hyperposites, the glove, ALL jordans including cp3/melo/etc, all flyknits, hyperdunks, hyperaggressors, and barkley posites. I have to size up (to a 15, no half sizes available) on Lebron 8s, 9s, 10s, Kobe 7s, and Foamposites.

Hope this helps at least one person.

Very detailed! Definitely helps!

i cant lie SUPER COMFORTABLE . i was in the group of haters at first but these joints are insane on the foot . check out this pic i snpped today at work of the lunarlon insole WOW man im tellin you . im a believer of the XI

View media item 608239

Dope Pic!! Fisheye lens right? any chance we can get just the brons in a fisheye pic??

The closer we get to RD the more "on the fence" people are leaning towards copping. Hope there's enough for everyone to grab for retail

Really dont know i say head in an hour after it opens i doubt these will sell out
Kings pride above all else, in terms of uniqueness, its rare you see them pull off a colorway that good, that doesnt draw inspiration from past colorways

Qft, I want these because they don't look like anything else in my closet. Not even close

View media item 608301
View media item 608306
Got lucky on an early pair for retail.

They seem pretty narrow but TTS. I always wore a sz 9 in the 10's and 9's. But the size 9 was too long and had too much toe room, but the width was good.

Very comfortable. Flat bottom is kinda weird tho.

I love them, worth the price IMO.

Back
Top Bottom