• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
you talking about the elite SE?

a lot of people went 1/2 size up. i went TTS and its a good fit for me (narrow foot) but i do notice that they gave a pain near my pinky toe bone until i broke them in.
How long did it take you to break it in? I have a "normal foot" if that makes any sense. Its not narrow or wide. (I have to size up in KD 8s if that helps.)

you talking about the elite SE?

a lot of people went 1/2 size up. i went TTS and its a good fit for me (narrow foot) but i do notice that they gave a pain near my pinky toe bone until i broke them in.

How long did it take you to break it in? I have a "normal foot" if that makes any sense. Its not narrow or wide. (I have to size up in KD 8s if that helps.)

you should probably size up.

Im about to pull the trigger on the Lebron 11 champ pack high, how is it in terms of playing in? Do i go a half size up?
I stayed tts on them and they fit fine, but my feet are narrow. I would recommend to size up in your case.

Just not an appealing colorway and never was in my opinion. I'd take any of the basic gr's we got (Gamma's, Pride's, Heat's, Warrior's, etc) over those.

Right shoe wasn't too bad aesthetically, but I wasn't feeling the left one at all. Man I remember the hype around this shoe was unreal months before the release. Nike first said it was dropping around May or June from what I remember and then outta the blue they pulled it from the calendar and pushed the date back to like mid-September. Then that FTL launch locator appeared and showed these things being flooded. This was also around the time when that NikeDestroyer guy was practically giving away NDC promo codes via Twitter. Carted one fairly easy on release date and used one of his 20% off codes. Flipped my pair a month or so later before prices and interest dropped significantly. Memories

Last edited:
Always loved the shoe, I doubled up. Ended up selling the second pair at retail recently bc these things are tanks and realized I wouldn't need doubles.

forgot who it was but major props to the guy who gave the leads to the finishline store in Ohio that restocked these! 

Still trying to add a pair of Christmas to my collection. Found a nice pair on the Bay a few days ago, but I had already spent my shoe money on Baron 9s and Power Blue 10s.

Prices on 11s in general tanked hard on the aftermarket. I didn't really see that coming. Most pairs still go under retail on ebay. I'm trying to resist buying more forging irons, but the price is too good.
If i would have knew back then what i know today. I wouldn't have paid $250 for them or bought multiples of gator kings at retail.

Right shoe wasn't too bad aesthetically, but I wasn't feeling the left one at all. Man I remember the hype around this shoe was unreal months before the release. Nike first said it was dropping around May or June from what I remember and then outta the blue they pulled it from the calendar and pushed the date back to like mid-September. Then that FTL launch locator appeared and showed these things being flooded. This was also around the time when that NikeDestroyer guy was practically giving away NDC promo codes via Twitter. Carted one fairly easy on release date and used one of his 20% off codes. Flipped my pair a month or so later before prices and interest dropped significantly. Memories
Yeah i remember this. Same dudes saying they are trash now on twitter, were the ones begging for pairs to release before.

Last edited:
Prices on 11s in general tanked hard on the aftermarket. I didn't really see that coming. Most pairs still go under retail on ebay. I'm trying to resist buying more forging irons, but the price is too good.
If i would have knew back then what i know today. I wouldn't have paid $250 for them or bought multiples of gator kings at retail.
Yeah i remember this. Same dudes saying they are trash now on twitter, were the ones begging for pairs to release before.

Why didn't prices on the 11s stay consistent? Did people really hate the model that much or were there too many cws produced?

Yeah, Forging Irons especially are a pair you can now find for far below what they were going for when they first came out. Just did a check ebay check and I saw multiple pairs in excellent condition being listed under retail. Very few Lebrons retain that kind of status over time though.

Last edited:

Why didn't prices on the 11s stay consistent? Did people really hate the model that much or were there too many cws produced?

It was the beginning of the decline in interest of the lebron line. Prices used to be below retail before by spiked during his time in Miami. Prices started dwindling when he stopping winning championships again.

Back
Top Bottom