Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
It was the beginning of the decline in interest of the lebron line. Prices used to be below retail before by spiked during his time in Miami. Prices started dwindling when he stopping winning championships again.

Makes me wonder if his line is more or less worthless to collectors, outside of some very limited cws.

It was the beginning of the decline in interest of the lebron line. Prices used to be below retail before by spiked during his time in Miami. Prices started dwindling when he stopping winning championships again.

Makes me wonder if his line is more or less worthless to collectors, outside of some very limited cws.

It's hard to tell for sure. We are in uncharted territories since we get so many colors these days. I personally love the XI so I'm glad the value is low :lol:

I also believe the emergence of UA's Curry line took a huge chunk of the market for lebron, combine that with Nike's willingness to increase the price point on every release really hurt the line

I also believe the emergence of UA's Curry line took a huge chunk of the market for lebron, combine that with Nike's willingness to increase the price point on every release really hurt the line

I don't agree. We saw the decline before curry became the hot commodity.

Hey guys bit late to the party but need an advice. How do lebron 11s fit? Usually wear a 10.5 and have a THUMB`s LENGTH between my toes and the toecap of the shoes. Should i go 10.5 or 11? I hear they fit very snug and usually hurt your foot if you dont get the correct size. I usually wear size 10 in Kobes and any Jordans 12 and up but everything else 10.5 Thanks to anyone who can help!

Hey guys bit late to the party but need an advice. How do lebron 11s fit? Usually wear a 10.5 and have a THUMB`s LENGTH between my toes and the toecap of the shoes. Should i go 10.5 or 11? I hear they fit very snug and usually hurt your foot if you dont get the correct size. I usually wear size 10 in Kobes and any Jordans 12 and up but everything else 10.5 Thanks to anyone who can help!

I'm 10.5 and I always get an 11 in Lebrons.

Back
Top Bottom