Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
You absolutely do not need six pairs of the King's Pride. Coming from someone who also has OCD about these things...

Sell the extra KPs and buy more purple fade 8s.

wink.gif

srsly...you don't need six pairs. I have two and can sleep very well at night.

So I have these 2 pairs of KP coming from Sports Authority, to return some higher priced pairs for $30 total refund. Thing is, I don't want to return any pairs, and this would make 6 pairs. Someone talk me out of this, GO:

Just keep them then. GO:

Thanks man. If it were 60 games and them code I'd finish it out. I have all Sunday after I feed my family for breakfast to get the code.

Then I will seriously consider getting the xbox one version to start a new code.

Best buy sells me new games for $48 with their gamers club membership and they offer $40 trade in for 2k on the ps4. Only should cost me $8 or so to get it on the Xbox.

Must be a huge breakfast to keep them full all day :lol:

Good luck to you man. So hard to judge how many pairs are left, especially since sizes being oos can somewhat be used as an indicator of how fast stock is decreasing. If people are right about them simply fulfilling orders after sizes have been chosen (which I do believe) that'll be horrible for the first couple grinders who were possibly minutes away from their code.

The MN look dope but the XI overall is not as comfortable to me as the previous model. The x is a comfy *** shoe. These feel as bad as the jordan 5 decades old technology

I bought them to play ball but how are they compare to XX8 ??
I like XX8 but remember when i tried X they were to high above ground.

Sorry of there a nba 2k14 but I just wanted to know of you will have an option to turn down the other agent. Sat in the limo and the slime ball was trying to convince me to sign with him. There was no option.

I really do t think you need ps + to get a code. Different psn account and new 2k account should do, because it still connects you to 2k servers to make the new ID.

just finished 2nd season, no code for me... I started playing for the first time in career mode & was horrible first 20 games, I didn't even start until last 5 games of season. got Nike deal at beginning of 2nd season, but I can't get my Player Rating up for nothing I know I must be doing something wrong, I'm stuck at 86. current rank 5th at position and 23rd in NBA.

I don't get why I got no VC for making All Star team, my whole second half of 2nd season I was being told I was a lock for MVP, lost in first round of playoffs and got no MVP. Led the League in Scoring at all positions. UUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH Im sick of 2k :x

So I have these 2 pairs of KP coming from Sports Authority, to return some higher priced pairs for $30 total refund. Thing is, I don't want to return any pairs, and this would make 6 pairs. Someone talk me out of this, GO:

Because the Kobe 9 high in the masterpiece cw is about a trillion times better than any Lebron 11... Scoop six pair of that color and I'd support that all day lol

just finished 2nd season, no code for me... I started playing for the first time in career mode & was horrible first 20 games, I didn't even start until last 5 games of season. got Nike deal at beginning of 2nd season, but I can't get my Player Rating up for nothing I know I must be doing something wrong, I'm stuck at 86. current rank 5th at position and 23rd in NBA.

I don't get why I got no VC for making All Star team, my whole second half of 2nd season I was being told I was a lock for MVP, lost in first round of playoffs and got no MVP. Led the League in Scoring at all positions. UUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH Im sick of 2k :x

Crap buy more vc!

I bought vc, its only good for apparel in the player store, it cant be used to boost your ratings.

Well, that sucks. Made my sig shoe, no splash screen or code. :frown: Even with US account seems like international people can't get this. Guess it's just not meant to be for me. :frown:

If anyone wants to sell me a code for a price that's not crazy ridiculous, my inbox is always open lol. Might just make an ID instead to ease the pain slightly :lol:

Glad I didn't slack on the MNs today... these smooth XI releases and discounts almost made a brother a lil too comfortable. For a split second I almost believed these would sit 

Anyone help me find a 8 or 8.5 in KP or Gamma Blue under retail is possible trying to get my lil bro an xmas gift.

Last edited:
No one really knows, and its too risky to try...
I mean can't you save it at a point where you close to getting the code. Unlock the code don't save it and just go back and load up your myplayer where you left off at before? You could unlock as many codes as you want.

Back
Top Bottom