• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Kixsquare.com has Dunkmans for $140 and Graffiti 's for $225

They sure kick you in the nuts with $19.99 shipping. Still a decent price at 159 tho. They must of mass prodduced the $hizz out of these dunkman. Wrong CW to do that with tho.

Got stuck for my KP's, Settings, Black/Red 13's, and a few other kicks yesterday. Came home and my back window was busted in. Only thing they got was that and the 360.
mean.gif
   these F'ing thieves. They got me last year for my KPs out of my car. Death to them all.

Heat haven't won since LeBron have been in the soldiers have they? He doesn't wear the 11s and he just gave away most of his P.E. 10s...anywho those MVL are looking decent...would cop over KP......yea I said it!

I know that feeling all to well last year somebody beat me for my Olympic 6s, Concords, Playoff 12s and Obsidians. I found out who had them got them all back except the Olympic 6s. Now I will never buy another pair of retro Jordans.

^

all these stories are really messed up :smh: ... sorry any of you had to go through that ..... damn ....

They sure kick you in the nuts with $19.99 shipping. Still a decent price at 159 tho. They must of mass prodduced the $hizz out of these dunkman. Wrong CW to do that with tho.

Yea your better off getting them from soleheaven for the the $162.00 shipped price :wink: I ordered mine on Monday night and they were available for pickup from FedEx this morning, I can't wait to get off and go get them :D that was some super fast shipping to be coming from over seas, I will do buisness with them again :nthat:

Yea your better off getting them from soleheaven for the the $162.00 shipped price :wink: I ordered mine on Monday night and they were available for pickup from FedEx this morning, I can't wait to get off and go get them :D that was some super fast shipping to be coming from over seas, I will do buisness with them again :nthat:

Nice. I hear nothing but good things from those guys across the pond. Have to do some bidness with them soon.

Nice. I hear nothing but good things from those guys across the pond. Have to do some bidness with them soon.

Yea I wish I would've known they were so good around the the time that first AvM deal for the $132.00 first hit, I would've not hesitated and probably not have missed it waiting on the legit verifications from the credible sources :smh: but I'm very happy with how fast they shipped and I'll post pics later of packaging and condition :smile:

Last edited:
Does anybody know the footlocker and champs sku code for the Christmas XI, I tried the sku thread but it seems like it's dead so I'm asking here thanks in advance.

Does anybody know the footlocker and champs sku code for the Christmas XI, I tried the sku thread but it seems like it's dead so I'm asking here thanks in advance.
You should try and cop from SoleHeaven it looks like they have a full size run plus the discount code a couple pages back brings the total to $196 for me and free shipping. Tempted myself but have to control myself.

You should try and cop from SoleHeaven it looks like they have a full size run plus the discount code a couple pages back brings the total to $196 for me and free shipping. Tempted myself but have to control myself.
hmm I've never bought from this store before and they seem to sell shoes with European currency. Thanks for showing me the site I will have to think about it.

Went to the mall today and I've seen every LeBron model release except the forging irons they seem to be sitting here

What is the discount code for soleheaven? Can't find it.

Back
Top Bottom