Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
i know everybody is beating a dead horse with the size questioning and the only way for somebody to truly find their fit is to obviously go in store on saturday or whenever and try on the pair for yourself,   however everybody's comments and thoughts are appreciated (at least by me).   Because i'm still trying to figure out if i should go TTS or go 1/2 up myself come saturday.  i'll be purchasing online, so i am taking a gamble as to what size i should get.

If your ordering online you should probably go half size up you could never be to safe

The xmas pair looks kind of decent.. i would have to see them in hand to make my final decision, because of them snow flakes or what ever they are

Last edited:
you can tell that the Christmas pair in the photo is not the finish product
still looks like a decent shoe

So many questions abounthw sizing. I wear a 9.5-10 in most shoes and like I said I tried on a 10.5, and the fit was good. All shoes are cut differently, and it depends on you the person. I prefer a shoe that hugs my feet.

I'll be buying a 10.
Yeah, that's another tricky thing with the sizing questions/answers too. Some dudes generally like their shoes to fit a certain way, which could also sway their preference half sizes up or down. There's honestly no real substitute for just trying the shoes on in person for yourself.

So I checked a pair of Ids out at niketown and the length of the 9.5 lebron was just as long as the kobe 8 sz 9....,,

I'm really tempted to stick with half size but it all really depends on that darn toe box ...we've all seen his feet

sounds like there's a lil more room in these than the 10s

I'm debating on tts or half down

I work on saturday so my girlfriend will prolly scoop instead

Well the benefit is that lunar foam does bottom out slightly so I'll imagine they will "mold" to my feet and give more room than previous models...,good train of thought?

Yall think the Kings Pride are gonna sell out ? Im copping the steel 10s this weekend and wanna cop the kings pride too but was hoping they would still be around the next week when I get a fresh paycheck lol

I like that Christmas color way but I prefer the red base green accent scheme. Different isn't always better. Glad ID is actually good this year.

Anyone still hanging onto the info that we were given about these not being a GR...

Or nah?

Lol this is what it looks like in my area, not to mention the mom and pops, NikeTown and other mall retailers
View media item 608729

what if all them stores only have one size run ?.. i do feel the same way tho, because even my ftl is getting them and they get nothing limited.. but who knows

all camo would look sick on these... pass on a thermal print tho

Last edited:
kp colorway is dope and they look hard in that on foot pic, but they still look like soldiers to me. if I cop I'm gonna feel like the hype got me. if I pass i know I'm gonna regret it tho. game time decision for me.

kp colorway is dope and they look hard in that on foot pic, but they still look like soldiers to me. if I cop I'm gonna feel like the hype got me. if I pass i know I'm gonna regret it tho. game time decision for me.
have you seen them in person yet?

Back
Top Bottom