Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Does anyone have any pics/vids with these and normal size jeans for an onfeet??? ive browsed google/youtube and cant find ****... 2 guys on youtube with baggy *** jeans like its '98.

im still swaying on if i should buy them or not, i cant really picture myself wearing them

I picked my KP's up today and they're BEAUTIFUL in person. Extremely comfortable and the colorway is very well executed. Much better in hand than in pictures (as if they weren't already good looking). To clarify on some sizing questions I had the opportunity to try on different sizes before purchasing. I was in 11 in 9's and X's (I'm a 10 in J's), and the 11 was big on me. I went with the 10.5 and they fit absolutely perfect. Hope that clears up some confusion.

I picked my KP's up today and they're BEAUTIFUL in person. Extremely comfortable and the colorway is very well executed. Much better in hand than in pictures (as if they weren't already good looking). To clarify on some sizing questions I had the opportunity to try on different sizes before purchasing. I was in 11 in 9's and X's (I'm a 10 in J's), and the 11 was big on me. I went with the 10.5 and they fit absolutely perfect. Hope that clears up some confusion.
Appreciate it.I was an 11 in the 9's as well.

10.5 it is/

Does anyone have any pics/vids with these and normal size jeans for an onfeet??? ive browsed google/youtube and cant find ****... 2 guys on youtube with baggy *** jeans like its '98.

im still swaying on if i should buy them or not, i cant really picture myself wearing them
Does this help at all ??

After going back and forth on whether I should size up .5 or stay TTS....I was...FINALLY able to try these on earlier. The toebox length definitely is longer than the previous lebrons (8s, 9s, 10s) so I'm going with my TTS with these, because I can't see myself sizing up as the toebox already has reasonable amount of space as is.  It still does have that snug feel but not tight or uncomfortable its a good snug to it through the middle part of the shoe, so maybe thats why I can see some wanting to size up. For me, my main concern has always been the length and toe box than it  being narrow  or overall snugged. The last 3 lebrons' released had toeboxes that were short and I found my foot jamming into it more. Not so with these....TTS for me. Hope this can shine some insight for people still wondering about sizing. 

After going back and forth on whether I should size up .5 or stay TTS....I was...FINALLY able to try these on earlier. The toebox length definitely is longer than the previous lebrons (8s, 9s, 10s) so I'm going with my TTS with these, because I can't see myself sizing up as the toebox already has reasonable amount of space as is.  It still does have that snug feel but not tight or uncomfortable its a good snug to it through the middle part of the shoe, so maybe thats why I can see some wanting to size up. For me, my main concern has always been the length and toe box than it  being narrow  or overall snugged. The last 3 lebrons' released had toeboxes that were short and I found my foot jamming into it more. Not so with these....TTS for me. Hope this can shine some insight for people still wondering about sizing. 
That actually confused me more, because I had been thinking going a half size up the whole time. I didn't do it with the 8V2.0 or the 9 lows, but definitely with the 9 mids, 9 elites, 10 mids and 10 elites. 

How is the width? That is the big factor for me, I will get a 10.5 if it has a wide last but generally wind up with an 11 for a medium or narrow last. For example in the 10 elites, there was no way i could have worn 10.5.

Thanks man jus what I needed..the third pic. I agree that they dont look great with jeans and that's mostly what I wear so im gonna pass. They are a real original and sweet looking shoe and no doubt nicenin shorts and on the court but thats not what I would buy them for.

I'm on the mobile and it would take forever for me to find,

But someone posted earlier in the thread a pic with some really nice Dior denim and it looks great w/ this shoe.

It was a much better choice in wash too, compared to the pic above

Thanks man jus what I needed..the third pic. I agree that they dont look great with jeans and that's mostly what I wear so im gonna pass. They are a real original and sweet looking shoe and no doubt nicenin shorts and on the court but thats not what I would buy them for.

Son rocks his jeans like a poo-putt. Before you call it a day on these, peep these:

Another shot casually since we dont have a lot. My poor lighting and photography skills do them no justice. They look great on feet imo.

View media item 550619

Birds eye view is sick :pimp:. Very comfortable for casual.

View media item 572968

Last edited:
Since the King's Pride are technically supposed to be GR's, do you guys think they will sell like GR's? With the way Nike's been hyping them up, they look like they'll actually sell well and feel like a limited GR with all the hype.

All depends on your area.

But I'm predicting that if I strike out at my preferred store(discount) that I'll be able to run to another store and pick up a pair before the morning is out.

But outside of super small or super big sizes I don't expect these to make it through the weekend

gordonson, you hit it right on the head... those pics made the sneaker itself look official, but son wasn't rocking em right imo

These are not hyped neither, people please stop. Don't let Nike's feelers gas up the situation. If you strike out online from ALL the various online retailers that are carrying these, hit the streets and you will be successful

Yesterday I saw the AF1 with the same colorway of the Akron v Miami...horrible. I don't know what people are really seeing in some of these CWs. The TW are horrible, KP look like baby poop, cheap CF print on the foam, t-rex...snowflakes on the Xmas...it is almost like Nike is trying way too hard to make stories to create hype.

Akron vs Miami is the funniest one...who the hell came up with that? And if it was unique or actually had meaning for Lebron, why are other shoes out, same CW with no stupid *** name.

The red/black were and still are the only pair I like. (Looked super sick in the background on open court)

All opinions...but I'm just not feeling any colors yet on the regular releases. I do have two IDs in mind though but am waiting for the fade option.

Not sure what you do for work, but engineering and design are not easy professions...you are on a constant such for design and color inspiration with everything you do...I can't draw to save my life, but I do respect the amount of talent and creativity that goes into designing and creating anything...

There is always a story...Jordan XII design came from the Japanese Raising Sun, Jordan XIII after a Cat's Paw, Jordan XIV after a Ferrari...the hologram on the XIII after the Cat's Eye, the details on the back of the XIV after tire tread, the Jordan XIV logo mimics the Ferrari logo...it goes on and on and on...Jordan XV after a Fighter Jet...

Akron is where LeBron was born, Miami is where LeBron currently resides...why is it funny? Jason Petrie came up with it...yes...the dude who came up with it is the reason why you are on this forum, in the Nike section, banging out a critique of something of which you are ignorant to, without even an attempt to gain knowledge...

Why do AF1's in that color? Why not? It's the color story of the pinnacle piece of Footwear for the pinnacle athletic shoe company in the world...makes sense to take it down into other performance models and one of the top two or three most iconic athletic footwear silhouettes of all-time, the Air Force 1 (just as an FYI...Akron vs Miami AF1 is selling through extremely well at retail)...

There have always been take downs of pinnacle models into other silhouettes...Jordan IV to Flight '89 is probably the easiest to understand...

Like I have said MANY times before...there have ALWAYS been stories behind the design and colorways...blame the Internet and Niketalk for you knowing about the inspirations...not the designers...or, better yet...don't click on this thread if you don't want to know about the inspirations...

Have you opinion...not everyone likes everything...just don't understand the salty nature of your post...

JM

Looks like there's a lot of weird info on sizing. Lot of TTS and 0.5 ups. Anyone whose tried it on, do you have narrow/wide feet? Do they feel snug/loose on the toe and how are they width wise (also comparatively to other shoes) ? What sizes did you wear on previous Lebrons? Seems most everyone posting always leaves out one thin and still leaves questions hanging in the air.

If your feet are average/narrow...the toebox has extra length compared to the past three shoes. Go TTS.

If your feet are wide, you'll probably want to go up half a size. But you will have to deal with the extra length.

That seems to be the general consensus on this shoe.

Looks like there's a lot of weird info on sizing. Lot of TTS and 0.5 ups. Anyone whose tried it on, do you have narrow/wide feet? Do they feel snug/loose on the toe and how are they width wise (also comparatively to other shoes) ? What sizes did you wear on previous Lebrons? Seems most everyone posting always leaves out one thin and still leaves questions hanging in the air.

i have a post a page back with what sizes i wear. id say the toe is a hair more narrow than lebron IXs, but they are a hair longer than the X's. i dont have wide feet but have a very high arch. the size 9.5 and 10 i tried on were very close in width, so i dont think sizing up will help much if you have wide feet. i think the guys that are saying these are super comfortable either have narrow feet, flat feet, or lebron toes. hope that helps...

JJ link? i might just get em of there 
nerd.gif

If your feet are average/narrow...the toebox has extra length compared to the past three shoes. Go TTS.

If your feet are wide, you'll probably want to go up half a size. But you will have to deal with the extra length.

That seems to be the general consensus on this shoe.
i have a post a page back with what sizes i wear. id say the toe is a hair more narrow than lebron IXs, but they are a hair longer than the X's. i dont have wide feet but have a very high arch. the size 9.5 and 10 i tried on were very close in width, so i dont think sizing up will help much if you have wide feet. i think the guys that are saying these are super comfortable either have narrow feet, flat feet, or lebron toes. hope that helps...

Back
Top Bottom