• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

they look like clown shoes

and they dont seem to have cf or kevlar components (maybe the flywire has kevlar and im assuming too much)

it there arent any premium materials like the aforementioned, these will be an easy pass
all it need is a decent colorway and these will sell!...maybe a white/black/metallic-gold colorway!...
smh, man everything will sell with the right cw 

that wasnt my point

Can't vouch for Icy Soles trustworthiness, all I know is that he apparently did leak the two EXT's first. 

But if those are the 2K's, gotta think people would be heated that they put in the work and paid the premium price for those, black and carbon fibers, pretty boring. 

Not even carbon fiber. It's the TW pattern.
People would go ham if that pattern was 3M tho. Need some flash pics lol

Icy Sole has been tweeting that he has pics of the NBA 2K XI's but can't leak them because Nike is angry at him for leaking EXT's, now he just retweeted this picture with a person claiming these are them...and that this picture had already been leaked. 

Not sure if real or not...
blackout xi! looks nice IMO.
bro are you serious?? that was me who tweeted that pic and it was clearly a joke.. lol these are not it .. i thought it was clear on the joke as the CW is already out.. its not black/black

The print definitely looks Terracotta warriors, but the liner didn't have any print, so I thought it could be legit...obviously not!  You got me on that one, Icey Soles retweeted it, so I wasn't sure....

I'm sure many people in here are very glad they didn't put the hours and money towards those! 

Last edited:
Blackouts are not them lol , but it was intended as a joke based on the silhouette lol

But yall have seen the 2ks for the most part

That color should release as a gr color tho. Nice photoshop
No doubt!  He changed the liner to no pattern and changed the swoosh as well, TW's have a different 3m pattern on the swoosh...fooled me. 
tongue.gif

So im tryna purchase the dunkmans from soleheaven and when I clicked on size 9, it says size 8 lol... so I had to click size 10 to get a size 9... anyone experienced this? :lol:

So im tryna purchase the dunkmans from soleheaven and when I clicked on size 9, it says size 8 lol... so I had to click size 10 to get a size 9... anyone experienced this? :lol:

It converted it to the euro size when u look at ur cart. That size 8 is what u wanted to order.

Back
Top Bottom