Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
How people would buy a shoe of someone they completely hate and despise is beyond me.
Like i can see hating the fans of a particle player and still buying his shoes, but to be bad mouthing, and hating on someone, while wearing they shoes, is beyond me. thats crazy
That's not that difficult to understand.

It's possible to hate a player and love his shoes, or even to love a player and hate his shoes.

If anything it shows a deeper and more unbiased level of thought to do so. Gotta differentiate between the man and the shoe sometimes.

That's not that difficult to understand.

It's possible to hate a player and love his shoes, or even to love a player and hate his shoes.

If anything it shows a deeper and more unbiased level of thought to do so. Gotta differentiate between the man and the shoe sometimes.
I hear that! Melo is one my fav players and players for my team... but i cant stand his shoes, which is quite annoying as i wish he would drop something I would actually want to buy.

I hear that! Melo is one my fav players and players for my team... but i cant stand his shoes, which is quite annoying as i wish he would drop something I would actually want to buy.
are you going by looks or how they perform in the court? cos to be honest melo 10 are the best ball shoes out there right now...performance wise!...

are you going by looks or how they perform in the court? cos to be honest melo 10 are the best ball shoes out there right now...performance wise!...
going by looks, even tho the M10 in the Knicks home PE he rocked did catch my eye.... i had some his earlier ones tho when I used to play ball regular, but haven't hit a court regular other than random games in the summer really.

I'm with you. I'm one of the few Melo supporters left but I wouldn't go near any of his shoes. I'd maybe rock the 1.5s if I was given them for free.

Meanwhile I'm not a big Kobe fan but I can't get enough of the Kobe 8s.

Any difference between the M10 and the Jordan 28s?

Both seem to be great performers from what I've heard, I just don't like either looks wise - or any modern day Js for that matter. They're all kinda samey to me.

There's enough great performance shoes out there though to pick and choose based on looks.

The closeness between Kobe and DRose is what surprised me the most.

definitely thought it was a typo :lol: cant believe kobe is lagging in sales so much.

then again..... the Kobe 8 did not sell at every spot like KD and LeBron and stores that did get them didn't receive a crazy amount either.

The closeness between Kobe and DRose is what surprised me the most.

Kobe had a lot of demand so they were selling out...

But I don't think the supply was there.

I could be wrong but I know not a lot of retailers carried them and out of the packs most stores carried fewer Kobe's than KDs and Brons.

Even the GRs didn't seem like true GRs

Kobe had a lot of demand so they were selling out...

But I don't think the supply was there.

I could be wrong but I know not a lot of retailers carried them and out of the packs most stores carried fewer Kobe's than KDs and Brons.

Even the GRs didn't seem like true GRs
that's what I was thinking too, the demand was there but Nike didn't supply as many shoes, maybe because of the EM material right?

Last edited:
that's what I was thinking too, the demand was there but Nike didn't supply as many shoes, maybe because of the EM material right?

Or because they knew they were going to do 50million different c/w :lol:

I couldn't get with the hype of that shoe, I got a free pair and hated hooping in them.

I love about 4 of the c/w's for casual wear though.

Any difference between the M10 and the Jordan 28s?

Both seem to be great performers from what I've heard, I just don't like either looks wise - or any modern day Js for that matter. They're all kinda samey to me.

There's enough great performance shoes out there though to pick and choose based on looks.
i havent hooped on the 28's but from what my boys are telling me theyre practically identical. just one shoe says melo at the back LOL

Or because they knew they were going to do 50million different c/w
laugh.gif

I couldn't get with the hype of that shoe, I got a free pair and hated hooping in them.

I love about 4 of the c/w's for casual wear though.
they pimped that shoe out, no doubt about that

honest I bought nearly every colorway but ended up selling most of them, I think I had over 22 pairs at one point it was just too much, I kept sulfurs, volts, blue lights, fades, xmas, MCs, one PP and 2 IDs

I love them for casual use, I wear them all the time

sorry guys back to the Brons

Back
Top Bottom