Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
in the states do you have to pay for shipping on top of the trainers from NDC do you??? Its always free from europe site as long as its over £50

View media item 802589
Wow I struck out hard online...
Walked into University mall in Tampa at 11 and picked up the last pair which was size14. I need a 13 but its all gravy. Can't believe they had one and shout out to tekthemaestro tekthemaestro for not picking up the 14 :lol: glad u were able to cop a pair though even though not ur size either

Bruh I coulda got the 14 but I figured to leave it for someone who really needed it lol. Glad you just walked in and copped easily

Just doubled up on the Gator Kings. Nike Store Scottsdale only 20 peeps in line. Look like they only had two of each size from 8 and up. Pics to come tonight.

No brons for me...
did you go out in the am in atl there was a rather large line at south lake as i was driving by on the way to work. the kiddies minus no school day was out in full force. Parents were dropping blessing on kids via REFUND LIFE!!!

I was gonna go in there this year to utilize a $10 off $50 coupon, but I cooked online so I wasn't to keen on risking my life to double up. With that being said, I had my gf's bday coupon and I called to see if I could use and they said that I couldn't use either because certain launch products aren't allowed to be discounted? I call bs, and had I went in there I would've made them let me use it. First time I've ever heard that with Nike BB. You should be straight though

Yeah I know for a fact they won't let them be used on Jordans as all my boys have been turned down HOWEVER I did use that plastic bday card on the Grape Vs.

I've been fortunate and been able to use the BDay coupon on all Lebrons so far. If I can't then I'll use it to get some socks for free.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
How's the quality on the pairs that most of you were able to get?? I camped out at 3am and got a pair from HoH but I'm seeing quite a few glue spots and a small smudge on toe box/toe swoosh.  Luckily I got one on NDC off my phone while waiting and still have my outrageous pre-order coming.  I'm dying to throw them on but don't know if I should wait and pick out the best out of all 3 or if I should stop being so OCD with the blemishes....

Footlocker chick lied to me and there was a line about 40 deep. Was able to grab my 11.5 but now it's too late to cancel my 12 from NDC

Back
Top Bottom