Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Lmao people hacking sites to get info on the 2k14, stop being impatient and wait. People bought ps4s just for the lebron shoe? If you did then you deserve what you get and you deserve to be disappointed that's over 800 spent just to get some shoes. Would be crazy if they turn out to be the WTL'S, even though your pair would be guaranteed I'd be salty other people would be able to cop.
Hacking ? *Facepalm*   

btw the 2ks will only have 2,014 pairs... 
btw no one cares, whether they're 2000 or 200 pairs your life expectancy doesn't rise. People act like savages over a pair of shoes.

man, i hope big J lets these guys create another dumpster to discuss the 2k14 shoe in.

Naw. I originally created it since it was a ton of questions on how to get the shoes. Since the contest is over, I don't feel a need to have the thread open anymore.
This new "info" will pass by and that will be that.

Naw. I originally created it since it was a ton of questions on how to get the shoes. Since the contest is over, I don't feel a need to have the thread open anymore.
This new "info" will pass by and that will be that.
well atleast people have something to talk about, not like anyones discussing the easters
laugh.gif

I really want to try out the XI lows as they're supposed to be quite comfortable...but paisley...eeeesh. Lebron Easters have consistently been the worst.

Plenty of other colors to come
laugh.gif

The 2ks are supposed to be delivered 3 weeks from today so something should surface soon in terms of pics.  If nothing surfaces in the next few weeks they probably will just be the same as the WTL's with a different box or something.

When to my local footlocker this weekend and saw the elites that came out first didn't mind how they look kind of cool but then I saw the price because Canadian retail is higher than normal it was 320 then tax made it like 360 retail :smh:

I copped the Blue Suedes and maaan they are dope. Pics definitely do not do them justice. The suede is weird its almost like felt and suede combined but it feels amazing. The leather on the inside of the shoe is super buttery. People slept, glad I didn't

Off topic from the Elites but has anyone else heard the rumors of a restock on the Anthracite 11's? I was told there was shortage in the intial shipments and was told there might be a restock in the future I'm almost ready to pull the trigger on a pair a couple bucks over retail

KC looks bad in that picture and big J finally seen the light lol but it was the worst representation of all the pics to surface thus far in the thread. And people had no idea the contest was going to be going on. I bought my ps4 day 1. 2 weeks later I paid for it by selling my code. Can't be salty and to heck with it. Let it die (2k14) along with the thread lol

Off topic from the Elites but has anyone else heard the rumors of a restock on the Anthracite 11's? I was told there was shortage in the intial shipments and was told there might be a restock in the future I'm almost ready to pull the trigger on a pair a couple bucks over retail
If it's just a rumor I'd pay the few bucks over retail.

KC looks bad in that picture and big J finally seen the light lol but it was the worst representation of all the pics to surface thus far in the thread. And people had no idea the contest was going to be going on. I bought my ps4 day 1. 2 weeks later I paid for it by selling my code. Can't be salty and to heck with it. Let it die (2k14) along with the thread lol
Winning.

I copped the Blue Suedes and maaan they are dope. Pics definitely do not do them justice. The suede is weird its almost like felt and suede combined but it feels amazing. The leather on the inside of the shoe is super buttery. People slept, glad I didn't
nobody slept.....the sneakers are cheeks to many....if u like em cool but nobody slept.....actually they did sleep very well since they werent checking for them last week!

:wow: I'm not buying another XI until I get these flatout :smh: after I cop these I'll double back for everything else, just like I did when Forging Irons dropped, I skipped Aways and Gammas until I got 'em and right now I got Anthracites and AvM's on hold until these are mine :nthat:

Yup if he's rocking anything other than soldiers in the playoffs after 1st timeouts, slap my *** and call me bosh

:rofl:

View media item 917639

KC looking better these days. Need price and stuff.

It's starting ...... a few more pics ..... then the glamour shots ...... and it's over ......

http://gifsoup.com

THE TURN!!!! :lol:

Last edited:
That's like saying if you had to drive to pick up a pair of shoes the cost of that shoe includes the price of your car.
mean.gif

No one was buying a PS4/XB1 just to get these shoes
laugh.gif
you'd be shocked how many people actually tried to return their consoles and game after they got the code.

so.......anyone else's local stores still have the lebron elites sitting on shelves
laugh.gif

also i see the blue suede XI's are pretty much reselling close to retail, resellers bought them in bulk and found out most people don't want smurf shoes.
After getting that garbage in hand, sold them for 330 same day.
Hey guys remember that time we played 2k14 for like 30 hours and pre ordered those lebrons? Fun times.
About 60 for me 
mean.gif

I'm one of the folks that bought the Elites on NDC. Is $275 ridiculous?  Maybe, but it's not that much more than his normal releases so I don't really see the big deal.  My problem is, I walked into HOH today and saw them.  Pink.  Freakin Pink!!  What the hell?  They didn't look pink in any of the pics on NDC.  Even the description on the site says crimson.  How in hell is that crimson? It's pink man. I'll be returning these as soon as I receive em. So disappointed. 

Back
Top Bottom