• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Sprites are cool.
I like the "lows" as a whole this year. Glad they are viewed as crap tho. Will purchase on clearance something fierce.

NBA2K speculation is just that, speculation.

This "insider" information is just someone guessing and drawing attention to themselves.  You guys really think the shoe would have been this protected by now if they were just giving out information to people?

C'mon guys.

I'm tired of seeing this 2k14 so I thought I would give my 2 cents. REMEMBER WHEN NIKE SHOWED THAT THE WTL WERE 250 YET PEOPLE PAID 220 FOR 2k14s

Just because it's a WTL doesn't mean it's the same WTL. What about one like the 4 Skins that is based on XI cws only?
Can you just quit typing about what shoes they'll be, how much can you type about speculation? When it's shipped y'all will find what they are but till then can we stop typing about the same thing over and over.

The people spewing this info on the 2ks are just looking for eprops.

Those sprites look very clean!

I'm happy for everyone getting the 2ks but I seriously need 5 pair of the WTBrons

If it's just a rumor I'd pay the few bucks over retail.

Thanks for the reply I have a friend who is the manager of a sneaker villa who didn't happen to get them in stock and he heard rumblings of a restock

Anyways quick opinion anybody think $250 shipped is fair for the Anthracite 11's? I love the colorway just feel like it was Nike marketing scheme to make them limited or else they would still be in stock everywhere

Sprites are cool.
I like the "lows" as a whole this year. Glad they are viewed as crap tho. Will purchase on clearance something fierce.

Da lows aint hittin clearance bruh. Dey the best lows since the 8s so that means they gon sellout soon as they drop. And I'll gladly pay a reseller 3 times retail for a pair cause theyre just that dope :pimp:

Sprites are cool.

Da lows aint hittin clearance bruh. Dey the best lows since the 8s so that means they gon sellout soon as they drop. And I'll gladly pay a reseller 3 times retail for a pair cause theyre just that dope :pimp:

are you trolling? all lows go on sale sans "special" colors.

I remember how easy it was to cop the Sprite 8 Lows...I called Nike Store in NY in like the middle of the day and just did a phone order. Easy Peasy.

sprites are cool 
pimp.gif

i'd cop for $100

Back
Top Bottom