• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
those pants are 100% fake.
nthat.gif
LMAO!!! info on them pants?

I looked back a few pages to see if this was mentioned but didn't see anything on the topic,anyway,i talked to a nike rep today about changing my order from paypal to my credit card for the 2k14.After she switched the payment she told me that they are set to ship out march 2nd
March 2nd was two months ago, homie.

bron elites "superhero" for $180...thats a good price for me VS $360(with taxes) here in TORONTO

Where did you hear this? Looking foward to that colorway if I can cop $50 under retail again still hesitant about copping Elites if I see them going for $180-$200 my *** is gonna kick back and never cop new releases 6 months after the jump

Where did you hear this? Looking foward to that colorway if I can cop $50 under retail again still hesitant about copping Elites if I see them going for $180-$200 my *** is gonna kick back and never cop new releases 6 months after the jump
didnt hear it! saw it on "team elites" (discounted heavily) receipt and surely enough if i can get "superhero" for that price then ill consider.oh BTW the person who gets it for that price works as a MGR at local FTL (i dont care how he does it) but that price is easier to swallow than $360

It's a shame that the South Beaches will sell out for their name like that. No variation of model will ever top the 8. I also think the thirst will be real if the "Safari Nights" name makes it's way around. People will think it's a comparasin to the Miami Nights.

didnt hear it! saw it on "team elites" (discounted heavily) receipt and surely enough if i can get "superhero" for that price then ill consider.oh BTW the person who gets it for that price works as a MGR at local FTL (i dont care how he does it) but that price is easier to swallow than $360

Oh ok I thought I was missing out $180 is an instant cop on that colorway , the elites are def head turners in person but I don't see how Nike can try to market kicks internationally when they go for that price smh and I thought I felt bad for the people who live in states with sale tax

Unless Nike makes limited pairs I see them South Beach 11's sitting on shelves ending up getting slashed to $150 a pair not a fan at all colorway is botched hope they change up before release doubt it
 I'm sure they will be super limited like the previous SB releases

It's a shame that the South Beaches will sell out for their name like that. No variation of model will ever top the 8. I also think the thirst will be real if the "Safari Nights" name makes it's way around. People will think it's a comparasin to the Miami Nights.
MEH I PREFER THE IX ELITES

KANYE SHRUG

Back
Top Bottom