Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

I'm not sure if this was already posted but if you go onto the product page for the 2ks and click "inspect element" it says "Order now and be the first one to get it. Pre-orders ship May 1. Standard shipping times apply."
I've heard this but I can't seem to find it myself. Where does it say that in the coding?

Fug it.. Just bought them.
Time to update the sig 
laugh.gif

i'm sure this was already discussed, but the only complaint i have so far about the 11's is they don't have the slit on the tongue that the laces go through and it's hard to rock untied.  heels flap up and down like flip flops

i'm sure this was already discussed, but the only complaint i have so far about the 11's is they don't have the slit on the tongue that the laces go through and it's hard to rock untied.  heels flap up and down like flip flops
my beef with them is the fat toe box....I just can't pull the trigger on a single pair

my beef with them is the fat toe box....I just can't pull the trigger on a single pair
It looks wide but it's a tight fit in the toe box plus the posite material is stiff as hell. Got 4 pairs. I think I'm out. Was thinking about the South Beaches but not spending anymore dough on these XI's.

Not sure if they're still available, but I saw some XI Elites for $170 shipped (not SoledoutNYC never answered the question whether they were still available):

Sheesh these things just keep popping back up in my size and I keep getting them in cart but I don't want them
laugh.gif
I hope this is the same case when KC's drop
ohwell.gif
......... I highly doubt that happens though
mean.gif
I thought you REALLY REALLY wanted them though????? You were joking this whole time?? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom