Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Anyone else having trouble checking their Orders?  
it wouldnt let me check through signing in, i had to use the order number and email address earlier. was checking on an order i made over the weekend when i discovered the 2k status change(could have been that way a while, not really sure)

edit: just noticed that my order now says it has been charged to my account, although it is not showing as such yet

Last edited:
Ok, this may be nothing new to some people but I was freaking the hell out. Website took all my orders/previous orders off, called the line and computer said no order...

Talked to a customer service guy and he said Nike is going through a server update that started about an hour and a half ago and should be completed by in the morning.

Ok, this may be nothing new to some people but I was freaking the hell out. Website took all my orders/previous orders off, called the line and computer said no order...

Talked to a customer service guy and he said Nike is going through a server update that started about an hour and a half ago and should be completed by in the morning.
Just check by order number and email. That's how I had to check mine. My order now says in progress and says it has charged my card. Glad this is almost over.

Nothing has changed on mine yet 
mad.gif

mine said in progress and had the amount charged to my card. I checked it again an hour later and it's back to preparing to ship with nothing on my card

Do we really need a play on play? You'll get your shoes eventually it won't speed up the process letting us know the ins and outs.

Do we really need a play on play? You'll get your shoes eventually it won't speed up the process letting us know the ins and outs.
After months of waiting the possibility that they're about to ship is kind of exciting. It's not one of those "I order my shoes 2 days ago and haven't gotten shipping yet" scenarios. Them actually charging us would be huge
But you do understand you're going to get the shoes? You're telling us all the details and I understand it's been a long wait but they will be shipped in due time.

But you do understand you're going to get the shoes? You're telling us all the details and I understand it's been a long wait but they will be shipped in due time.
It's 4 in the morning bro. It's not like much else is being discussed

Back
Top Bottom