Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

i usually don't put an "outfit" together for the 4th of july, but my fam always gets on me cause i never get in the spirit and at least where some red or blue.. so i think maybe ill grab them lows and get in the spirit this year..  that's my excuse to get them 
laugh.gif

This is me 
laugh.gif

but i finally got a pair American Flag Socks guess ill scoop these lows too.

@BarbarianBob gonna be looking like richard simmons :lol: . so i just saw the 2k's. Eesh I hope the guys that payed resell prices like them. Also, are the red/blue mids with the white posite releasing?

I did. Email them man. Their customer service is awesome. I had to hit them up too about my hero's and they emailed it to me on the 2nd-3rd day. When did you order them?

Already got my shipping email for the gator kings. Cuz gonna be happy.
Imma return his pair to nike for that good $238.50 and keep the change. Love eastbays no tax.

Eastbay taxes AZ so I can't seem to get away from it..smh I wish I lived elsewhere for the amount of purchases I make!

got kicked outa the foams thread cuz i said i was looking for a size 12 so im weary of asking anyone to PM me if theyre looking for GK in a 12 -_-

:pimp:
Gonna file a chargeback on the shipping costs saying item not as described if that gumbo is as suspect as lebrons hairline....

Couurtside sneakers have some lebron xi part if their spring final 50% sale. About 150 shipped. They have diffused jades, dunk mans, hornets, and graffitis

@armokidd  Broski! We all know the deal! If we find an extra egg for the breakfast platter....We'll help you cook! Don't go around getting yourself kicked outta threads for nada....

Need that Gator King shipping confirmation. Never like to get too amped on these restocks until I have that tracking number in hand.

Back
Top Bottom