Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Can't take it lol? How can you tell? Do my words really give off that much emotion? To be honest I think you and whoever that guy was commenting on my math just wait for an opportunity to come at me, to be honest I welcome smart come backs and wit but that's something you don't possess.
Ease up, homie.  I didn't say anything about your wack *** math, so don't come at me with that bs.  Grow up, the world doesn't revolve around you, there is no one on here waiting for an opportunity to come at you.  Don't flatter yourself, you're not that important.

Can't take it lol? How can you tell? Do my words really give off that much emotion? To be honest I think you and whoever that guy was commenting on my math just wait for an opportunity to come at me, to be honest I welcome smart come backs and wit but that's something you don't possess.

Ease up, homie.  I didn't say anything about your wack *** math, so don't come at me with that bs.  Grow up, the world doesn't revolve around you, there is no one on here waiting for an opportunity to come at you.  Don't flatter yourself, you're not that important.
Yes I am.

The world revolves around me in my world which I live everyday and since I have your attention right now I think I'm playing a major part in your life as we type, I have you putting in major effort to reply back with something that may be detrimental to myself.

Last edited:
got my gator kings in yesterday and im surprised how comfy they are most def need another pair of lebrons for the low to hoop in this summer

Got charged for the 2K's but order status still shows as Submitted / Preparing to Ship.

In reference to the WTL's.... I will am still waking up early tomorrow just in case. SMH.

hooray! people are getting charged for the 2ks like it hasn't periodically happened before!!!!

but did they ship? no.

Yes I am.

The world revolves around me in my world which I live everyday and since I have your attention right now I think I'm playing a major part in your life as we type, I have you putting in major effort to reply back with something that may be detrimental to myself.

And I know it's burning right now.

RIP Maya.
laugh.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if the WTL did release on June 7th to be honest, especially considering that mass Jordan release happening on June 14th or maybe I'm just hopping they don't release on the 14th because I'm going after those Cigar 6's too lol. But time always tells

hooray! people are getting charged for the 2ks like it hasn't periodically happened before!!!!

but did they ship? no.

This is actually only the 2nd time I've been charged. The first being when I first submitted the order.

But I guess I shouldn't get excited based on what you are saying.

At least I know my order isn't canceled!

Nike rep just told me the reason I haven't been charged yet is because the shoes haven't shipped yet. He told me not to worry. Lol so I'm trying not to.

john wall looks like he got unplugged while he was still in the Matrix

I wish I had a pair of 2ks coming, so I can say I got charged as well
frown.gif

you order enough from nike AND have been part of the 2k thread enough that these minute details are garbage.
lmaooooo gif gets me everytime, called them and they said it isnt canceled and id be getting an email shortly that its confirmed and that they are shipping this coming week 

Back
Top Bottom