Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Dude, I was "snowed/iced in" here in Dallas for 72 hours when I was taking part in this :lol:   I could have went all 'Frozen' and built a snowman, or I could have played a video game....quit with the jimmy rustlin, it wasn't that serious for everyone in here lol  

YOU LIVE IN DALLAS!?!? WTF THE BRO!?

wait---did I already know that? :lol: :nerd:
I'm in Dallas also.

So Nike shipped the 2k14s to this guy without even changing his order from "Preparing to ship"? They are really just winging this release.

Dont worry about the charge. apparently its common and we wont get these until mid June....
sarcasm 

2K's will look good on feet.

If your a girl!
nah.... not even then.
roll.gif
 yall they ain't that bad i'm not gonna lie though if I had 2prs coming one would be for money and the other for acetone
nerd.gif

I must have seen over 30 exactly the same posts about 2 day air and status changes, not even that hard to read some of the comments and realize it's been mentioned already.

Because it's cheaper for them.

Man... I think I'm gonna try connect with someone in the US and get a championship-inspired ID made so I have something to be excited about myself lol

Because it's cheaper for them.

Man... I think I'm gonna try connect with someone in the US and get a championship-inspired ID made so I have something to be excited about myself lol

Wait.... Nike doesn't let you id in New Zealand? Wow

Last edited:
^ Yeah, they look great. After seeing Lewi's pair I think those ones would look even better with matte red instead of anodized

Back
Top Bottom